Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
Filming wrapped yesterday, they're done!

giphy.gif
:russ:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Margot Robbie Recalls Losing FANTASTIC FOUR Role And 'Joker' Scaring Her On SUICIDE SQUAD

uAmUNoF.png

Before Suicide Squad wrapped filming some days ago, Margot Robbie spoke with Daily News about portraying Harley Quinn opposite Jared Leto as the Joker in the highly-anticipated DC adaptation. More interestingly, the Aussie actress revealed that, before nabbing her DC supervillain role, she came to close playing Sue Storm aka the Invisible Woman in the not-so-Fantastic Four reboot.

"I didn't really resonate with the script, and I haven't seen the movie, so I don't really know how it turned out different from the page," said Margot Robbie of Fox's Marvel reboot which flopped both critically and at the box office. "But I had a great meeting with the director (Trank) and I really enjoyed that. I guess it's part of the game: sometime you win some, sometimes you lose some."

Despite losing that superheroine role to Kate Mara, Margot Robbie said she's happy to be entering the comic book movie world with Suicide Squad, and with Jared Leto. "What he's doing with the character is so cool," she said of his "pretty impressive" performance. ""At first it was kind of confronting (to be up close , but now I'm so used to it, I think if I ever saw him out of makeup now I would be really confused. Actually, I saw him out of makeup once and I was actually petrified of him. I was too scared to go up and didn't know who that person was, and when he got back into his makeup I was far more comfortable." She added, "The one common denominator is we're all bad guys, it just makes everything more fun that way. The scenes are more interesting I feel, when you just don't know how the characters are going to react, especially with Harley, who's absolutely nuts… she's either going to kill you or laugh and give you a hug."

Directed by David Ayer from his script, Suicide Squad stars Will Smith (Deadshot), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flag), Jared Leto (the Joker), Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn), Jai Courtney (Boomerang),
Viola Davis (Amanda Waller), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress), Jessie Eisenberg (Lex Luthor), and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc), with Raymond Olubawale (King Shark), Jay Hernandez, Ike Barinholtz, Jim Parrack, Adam Beach, and Scott Eastwood. The film releases on August 5, 2016!

Margot Robbie Recalls Losing FANTASTIC FOUR Role And 'Joker' Scaring Her On SUICIDE SQUAD

:whew:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

uAmUNoF.png

Before Suicide Squad wrapped filming some days ago, Margot Robbie spoke with Daily News about portraying Harley Quinn opposite Jared Leto as the Joker in the highly-anticipated DC adaptation. More interestingly, the Aussie actress revealed that, before nabbing her DC supervillain role, she came to close playing Sue Storm aka the Invisible Woman in the not-so-Fantastic Four reboot.

"I didn't really resonate with the script, and I haven't seen the movie, so I don't really know how it turned out different from the page," said Margot Robbie of Fox's Marvel reboot which flopped both critically and at the box office. "But I had a great meeting with the director (Trank) and I really enjoyed that. I guess it's part of the game: sometime you win some, sometimes you lose some."

Despite losing that superheroine role to Kate Mara, Margot Robbie said she's happy to be entering the comic book movie world with Suicide Squad, and with Jared Leto. "What he's doing with the character is so cool," she said of his "pretty impressive" performance. ""At first it was kind of confronting (to be up close , but now I'm so used to it, I think if I ever saw him out of makeup now I would be really confused. Actually, I saw him out of makeup once and I was actually petrified of him. I was too scared to go up and didn't know who that person was, and when he got back into his makeup I was far more comfortable." She added, "The one common denominator is we're all bad guys, it just makes everything more fun that way. The scenes are more interesting I feel, when you just don't know how the characters are going to react, especially with Harley, who's absolutely nuts… she's either going to kill you or laugh and give you a hug."

Directed by David Ayer from his script, Suicide Squad stars Will Smith (Deadshot), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flag), Jared Leto (the Joker), Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn), Jai Courtney (Boomerang),
Viola Davis (Amanda Waller), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress), Jessie Eisenberg (Lex Luthor), and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc), with Raymond Olubawale (King Shark), Jay Hernandez, Ike Barinholtz, Jim Parrack, Adam Beach, and Scott Eastwood. The film releases on August 5, 2016!

:whew:

Definitely found it interesting how she felt more comfortable with Jared as the Joker, lol. It shows that he's definitely bringing the intensity into this role. I'm looking forward to see how their chemistry will develop overtime. Especially when they cross-over into the Batman realm....so much fcukery!!