Suicide Squad hell to pay trailer

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, that shyt is worse than the PS/Xbox feud :hhh:

People,will go as far as saying that DC is corny because it has no good villains portrayed on live action or on animated films,or animation :scust:

Its apparently a DC comics assassination attempt going on the media nowadays.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
People,will go as far as saying that DC is corny because it has no good villains portrayed on live action or on animated films,or animation :scust:

Its apparently a DC comics assassination attempt going on the media nowadays.
Truth. I don’t understand why fans just can’t love both

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Watched it last night. I'm surprised this thread doesn't have more pages cuz yall loved Assault on Arkham (as did I), so I thought this thread would do more numbers. Movie was pretty good, but I loved Deadshot's voice actor on Assault on Arkham more. Also, I think they made Harley a lil too goofy in this one. I knoe Harley's character is always on the jovial side, but this movie overdid it. Outside of that, I enjoyed it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When we stop supporting these auxilliary market discovery based animation movies. Is when dc will be moved to start moving the movies into a high quality realm of space as a prime initiative of profit and revenue. instead of cop and blow. As long as you support those movies dc films will never be good because they will have you thinking they are going to use their film library or legacy in content to make an administrate their film properties but they will nit and they do not.

So stop supporting that bullshyt and let supes and bats die the corny phoney Adam west style death they should have forty plus years ago.

Let them die.
They will never be good past your nostalgic imagination forcing your brain to make them good.

Boycott that bullshyt.
FA real.

Art Barr

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yall brehs say there where titays in that bihh!
Not into hentei, but itd be weird to see titties and batman in the Same scenes lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When we stop supporting these auxilliary market discovery based animation movies. Is when dc will be moved to start moving the movies into a high quality realm of space as a prime initiative of profit and revenue. instead of cop and blow. As long as you support those movies dc films will never be good because they will have you thinking they are going to use their film library or legacy in content to make an administrate their film properties but they will nit and they do not.

So stop supporting that bullshyt and let supes and bats die the corny phoney Adam west style death they should have forty plus years ago.

Let them die.
They will never be good past your nostalgic imagination forcing your brain to make them good.

Boycott that bullshyt.
FA real.

Art Barr
but i enjoyed it :yeshrug: dc does animated movies well.