Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I actually think this can work if it's not completely microtransaction or DLC focused. Every JL member could probably have their own unique levels and boss fights. Going to Atlantis to kill/capture Aquaman, amazon isles for Wonder Woman, etc.

The co op aspect could be really good or really terrible depending on how they differentiate the characters. We'll see.

Maybe the SS game will take place in the Arkhamverse. We will find out in like 15 minutes.

Looks like it will probably be it's own thing.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I actually think this can work if it's not completely microtransaction or DLC focused. Every JL member could probably have their own unique levels and boss fights. Going to Atlantis to kill/capture Aquaman, amazon isles for Wonder Woman, etc.

The co op aspect could be really good or really terrible depending on how they differentiate the characters. We'll see.

Just confirmed its a continuation of the Arkham series

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Developer just confirmed it is in the Arkham verse.

Good call

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we finally see what the heroes of the Arkhamverse look like.. good. My question is does it take place before or after Arkham Knight? Hopefully before so we can see how Arkham Batman was in the league. And why 2022? Haven’t they been working on this game for x amount of years already? Or are they trying to make the game coincide with the movie