Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:ohhh: I get to be Deadshot to take out the Justice League? :ehh: fukk it I'm with it
uMFTT8.gif

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I remember Sefton Hill of Rocksteady saying that he wasn't Interested in making a Superman Videogame. Flying Around, Invincible seemed like too much of a Task I believe was along the words he used at the Time. It was after Arkham City had Crushed The Buildings. Fast Forward to 2020 and Suicide Squad is ALLEGEDLY getting a Game which is the Player ALLEGEDLY fighting The Justice League. I'm Fine with the Idea of the game being Suicide Squad vs. Justice League, it's just weird to me that it's coming from Rocksteady when there was all those Teasers for a Game with @DamienWayne and even The Court Of Owls so :martin:

These Videogame Companies don't owe us shyt but it's like most of You Brehs have already said, "NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR THIS"

I trust Rocksteady to make something Cool though. It'll be Playable:manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Really interested to see how this turns out and who out of the Suicide Squad ends up playable :ohhh:

Harley, Deadshot seem like no brainers. Captain Boomerang would actually make for a fun mechanic of throwing a boomerang in a game :ehh:

Hopefully Bronze Tiger is in this, maybe Killer Frost.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I remember Sefton Hill of Rocksteady saying that he wasn't Interested in making a Superman Videogame. Flying Around, Invincible seemed like too much of a Task I believe was along the words he used at the Time. It was after Arkham City had Crushed The Buildings. Fast Forward to 2020 and Suicide Squad is ALLEGEDLY getting a Game which is the Player ALLEGEDLY fighting The Justice League. I'm Fine with the Idea of the game being Suicide Squad vs. Justice League, it's just weird to me that it's coming from Rocksteady when there was all those Teasers for a Game with @DamienWayne and even The Court Of Owls so :martin:

These Videogame Companies don't owe us shyt but it's like most of You Brehs have already said, "NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR THIS"

I trust Rocksteady to make something Cool though. It'll be Playable:manny:
The Court of Owls stuff is for the WB Montreal (Arkham Origins) Batman game that's supposed to be revealed soon.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Really interested to see how this turns out and who out of the Suicide Squad ends up playable :ohhh:

Harley, Deadshot seem like no brainers. Captain Boomerang would actually make for a fun mechanic of throwing a boomerang in a game :ehh:

Hopefully Bronze Tiger is in this, maybe Killer Frost.
I'm assuming Rick Flag will be part of the main roster as well :jbhmm: possibly Black Spider :whoo: hopefully King Shark and Reverse Flash