Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
desert-tumble-weed.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would have expected @The Mad Titan to post more with the way he was defending it, guess he didn't buy it??

I will give my early thoughts

- Graphics look really good, they did a great job with facial expressions, next gen stuff.
- I am enjoying the dialogue between the characters, similar to GOTG game
- Heel superheroes are pretty funny, only been at the Flash part but him being an a$$hole was funny.
- The story missions are mediocre, you can just tell it wasn't meant as a single player. Just random side missions as main missions.
- Combat is still pretty disappointing overall but playable

The 5 score by IGN is unfair imo.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have expected @The Mad Titan to post more with the way he was defending it, guess he didn't buy it??

I will give my early thoughts

- Graphics look really good, they did a great job with facial expressions, next gen stuff.
- I am enjoying the dialogue between the characters, similar to GOTG game
- Heel superheroes are pretty funny, only been at the Flash part but him being an a$$hole was funny.
- The story missions are mediocre, you can just tell it wasn't meant as a single player. Just random side missions as main missions.
- Combat is still pretty disappointing overall but playable

The 5 score by IGN is unfair imo.

so its over

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i rented the game from gamefly and it was rough!

There so much i like about this game but that game play loop is the worst i ever experience in a big budget game

Defend a thing
rescue people
protect a vehicle

why would you make all this cool shyt and not do anything with it ...

At least avengers campaign didn't feel redundant and repetitive.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
i rented the game from gamefly and it was rough!

There so much i like about this game but that game play loop is the worst i ever experience in a big budget game

Defend a thing
rescue people
protect a vehicle

why would you make all this cool shyt and not do anything with it ...

At least avengers campaign didn't feel redundant and repetitive.

And those are part of the main missions lol

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I see people are accusing a Sweet Baby Inc for fukking the game up, who and what is a Sweet Baby Inc?
basically gamers mad cause they had to play as a deaf black girl in Spiderman so they're looking for a scapegoat for their feelings. its like when you see a girl at the poker table and you not used to it, but she winning somehow so the dealer must be fukking her type behavior.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

basically gamers mad cause they had to play as a deaf black girl in Spiderman so they're looking for a scapegoat for their feelings. its like when you see a girl at the poker table and you not used to it, but she winning somehow so the dealer must be fukking her type behavior.
Ahh ok, man honestly the game was doomed from the start story wise, cause everybody in the JL can solo them, but they had to pull some goofy plot armor shyt just to make it somewhat fair.

Flash would of got them out the paint off rip and we know Bats with prep time is :demonic:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Her mission is better then all the missions in kill the justice league :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: