Suggest a Game/Match/Event for Betting

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Olympics Womens 200M final. Will be a tough bet with 5 runners who could win gold.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
my bad brehs its been the most hectic summer ive ever had. finally starting to settle down. landed a new job, traveled to delaware and jersey (trying to get that sports betting going in jersey), and then overseas, moved to a new place etc. been busy as fukk so the shyts been lacking here, but starting next week i will be back on a normal schedule so betting options will be much more frequent. ill probably put first week of college lines up sunday, and next weeks preseason up on monday along with first week of nfl regular season. over/under college season wins, boxing, nba futures/props, etc

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
my bad brehs its been the most hectic summer ive ever had. finally starting to settle down. landed a new job, traveled to delaware and jersey (trying to get that sports betting going in jersey), and then overseas, moved to a new place etc. been busy as fukk so the shyts been lacking here, but starting next week i will be back on a normal schedule so betting options will be much more frequent. ill probably put first week of college lines up sunday, and next weeks preseason up on monday along with first week of nfl regular season. over/under college season wins, boxing, nba futures/props, etc

Can we get the Travers Stakes Aug 25th I know there's not a lot of fans of Horse Racing but it's a pretty big race.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
We gotta have football (soccer) premier league, la liga, serie a.. At least the big teams

concise

Veteran
Daps
I see we had Reincar put EPL week 1 up.

Only the big teams in those other leagues is a bad idea because the odds will all look like crap. Maybe season odds, cup odds, etc.

Are we having Champions League going up?

MLS? September - finish is basically the season there. :scheme: