Suge Knight claims Dr Dre beat the shyt out of Ricky Harris wife and he did nothing

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Should be getting the same energy as puff. Truth is people don’t really care.

Nah.

Dre ain’t out here smacking chicks up in 4K for one like Dumb Diddy.

Two, Dre knows not to bite the hand the feeds. You don’t see him trying to diss Jimmy Iovine or any of the big dogs. This wouldn’t have happened if Diddy didn’t go against that liquor conglomerate like Gene Deal said.

Three, u dont see Dre doin no dumb shyt like Suge continued to

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Oh Ricky…

Ricky probably wanted to leave her anyways.

Dee Barnes looks like the type to say “I don’t give head”.

Dre did some hoe shyt, no doubt.

Suge glossed over the fact that he was Dre's bodyguard at that event (and was likely the one with the gun holding everyone back from intervening).

5:30 mark.

my point is this nikka waits until he no longer eats off Dre, is washed up and midway through a 28 year sentence to become this advocate for women.

Suge beat the shyt outta Michel’le worst than Dre and yet she wanted to keep ragging on Dre…. But I digress.

Prison may have saved Suge’s life. He couldn’t have pulled the boogie man act in this era because one of these young ninjas would have killed him.

Dre is letting Suge destroy himself

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Should be getting the same energy as puff. Truth is people don’t really care.
He was sentenced and it was 35 years ago. Sentence was a too lenient though, should’ve easily been prison. Legal penalties are to some degree based on that people can rehabilitate and learn from their mistakes. That’s the Christian way of thinking at least. What you are saying is that people committing crimes should be reduced to second class citizens forever (ie diddy).

I don’t know why people think that the only thing that should lead to you losing your life is hitting a woman. From all accounts this was a one time thing, when he was high and drunk as fukk. What Diddy did was systematic torture for a decade

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkaz still talking about shyt that happened in 1990, a damn near lifetime ago. I was 5 and in kindergarten in 1990, some of y’all weren’t even born yet.

Does Suge have any more insight into the music industry beside being emotional about Andre Young?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nikkaz still talking about shyt that happened in 1990, a damn near lifetime ago. I was 5 and in kindergarten in 1990, some of y’all weren’t even born yet.

Does Suge have any more insight into the music industry beside being emotional about Andre Young?
how alot of old west coast and southern nikkas are...

they get caught up in their hey day will tell it ...add mustard n sell it...

them nikkas cant talk about right now ...

suge michel'le and reggie some some scorn hoes...

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
...... Should I be knowing who "Dee Barnes" and "Ricky Harris" are?

:francis:
ricky harris directed some popular movies and shows: heat, poetic justice and everybody hates chris are some of his work. he also did some work with death row so it's just shocking how everything is connected between him, dee barnes (a journalist who dre beat up at a party in front of people) and dre.

dre has some crazy cases and should be locked up but i am guilty of still playing music he's involved in and checking for any new releases. i just try to separate the person from the art now. people will say he "beated on women" years ago but he also pulled a gun on his ex-wife michelle and i think shot at her but missed? i'm sure there's a lot more demonic shyt in the closet that industry people know about but don't ever mention.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dre didn’t even say her name.. Eminem did.

During the making of this song, Dre was laughing his azz off though.

Ricky was in a No WIN situation. His wife already blackballed and what’s crazy is that Ice Cube and Dre squashed the beef a few years later before Eazy died.

Not defending what Dre did but Dee Barnes probably used some yellow Journalism.

Anyways, she has a camera nowadays.

Start using it
Eminem said her name because Dre couldn’t, because of the gag order. To be honest, she has more than every reason in the world to have been 1000% upset by that too. Imagine beating up a woman and then making (hit) music about it like it’s a flex or a joke.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The amount of clueless people in here :mjtf:

We really are losing recipes :mjcry:

Saw that infamous ep of Pump It up. And the Cube was before that. Pump it up was my shyt back then. :flabbynsick:

had ZERO idea Ricky married her. What in the bizarro world fukk.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ricky harris directed some popular movies and shows: heat, poetic justice and everybody hates chris are some of his work. he also did some work with death row so it's just shocking how everything is connected between him, dee barnes (a journalist who dre beat up at a party in front of people) and dre.

You confusing Ricky with John Singleton and Michael Mann. :dead:

Ricky did not direct Poetic Justice. That was John Singleton. Michael Mann directed Heat. Ricky was Malvo (a recurring character) in Everybody hates Chris and had a role as well in the movie Heat.
dre has some crazy cases and should be locked up but i am guilty of still playing music he's involved in and checking for any new releases. i just try to separate the person from the art now. people will say he "beated on women" years ago but he also pulled a gun on his ex-wife michelle and i think shot at her but missed? i'm sure there's a lot more demonic shyt in the closet that industry people know about but don't ever mention.
Yeah, Iovine got him protected like hell cause gotdamn man. Dre was on Demon Time at that time in his life.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Dre beat up Dee Barnes, beat Michelle, beat one of his baby moms Lisa Johnson, and he hit that white rapper Tairrie B. He should be glad he’s made it to where he is cause he’s been in some shyt

And Suge needs to stop being salty on that SNY yard

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
You confusing Ricky with John Singleton and Michael Mann. :dead:

Ricky did not direct Poetic Justice. That was John Singleton. Michael Mann directed Heat. Ricky was Malvo (a recurring character) in Everybody hates Chris and had a role as well in the movie Heat.

Yeah, Iovine got him protected like hell cause gotdamn man. Dre was on Demon Time at that time in his life.
:pachaha::dead:i'm tripping.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I guess suge forgetting about his woman beating

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif