Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I wish we could bring him back .i would love to see what he had to say about how things turned out since he been gone
Like a post referenced to in this thread, to me Suge "died" when Pac died it seem. If homie was alive I don't believe Suge would be in so much shyt like he has been since 96, but definitely still up to some fukkery.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to feel bad for someone having life catch up to em regardless of if he might have had a shot to beat the rap or not. :yeshrug:

Hopefully Puff is next.

Diddy won.

Pac's gone
Biggie's gone
Orlando is gone
Keefe has cancer
Zip is gone
Suge is 53 an is doing 28 years

He's the last man standing 4real

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like a post referenced to in this thread, to me Suge "died" when Pac died it seem. If homie was alive I don't believe Suge would be in so much shyt like he has been since 96, but definitely still up to some fukkery.

That's the thing tho. If pac would have survived and regained his
Health 100% the Death row and Bad Boy beef probably have took a turn for the worse...well worse then what it already was.they would have had to retaliate. But I was just thinking the same thing. It seem like things have been downhill for suge ever since pac died. He probably lost Part of his self like u said

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Pac would have probably left Suge...

Didnt his mom have to sue death row for royalties?

I'm sure pac knew what was going on and setting up an exit strategy