Successful black men appreciation thread.

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
No hate, but why post these outliers? Why not post some black doctors or some firefighters with a mortgage but in a good neighborhood and taking care of their kids? These folks are successful, but they were also very very lucky. If you are trying to be the next Michael Jordan, then you will most likely fail. But you can become a doctor, or a lawyer, or a cpa or open up a successful business and then take it from there.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get out of here with your negativity, I said it before, you guys really go overboard with the "own your own business" thing

You'd think every single person(white or not) owned a business, most people are waking up and going to work just like everybody else. You overboard militants have a superiority/black inferiority complex. How about you make a positive contribution to the thread?

Erik K Dargan - Executive Level Engineer for Dept of Public Works : Houston, TX. -$175,000/year: 2 Graduate Degrees obtained.

Trevor Edwards - President of NIKE Brand. $970,000/year:Graduate degree obtained.

Two off the top that I know of....

individual accomplishments are damn near meaningless to the collective. i dont see the point in boasting the accomplishments of blacks that are not strengthening black infrastructure. call it negativity, but it's reality.