Subway is the GOAT fast food place

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Healthy if you want it to be.. Fattening if you want it to be..

What more could a man possibly ask for? :shaq:

Foot long BLT with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers and red onions on honey oat bread and with honey mustard sauce = :noah::noah::noah:

:noah:
:myman:
:jawalrus:
:krs:
:pachaha:
:stylin:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
place doesnt fill u at all for the price fukk em

this

:pacspit: taxing ass subway, am i the only one who goes in there and comes out and that smell stays on you for the longest?

Daps
place doesnt fill u at all for the price fukk em

you must be obese.

5.50 footlong tuna swiss spinash tomatoes all peppers jalapeños black pepper with sweet onion and hot sauce on a italian or herbs n cheese. NO soda always have some juice at home, raspberry cheesecake cookie, macadamia, and oatmeal. The go to order.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
you must be obese.

5.50 footlong tuna swiss spinash tomatoes all peppers jalapeños black pepper with sweet onion and hot sauce on a italian or herbs n cheese. NO soda always have some juice at home, raspberry cheesecake cookie, macadamia, and oatmeal. The go to order.

place is bird food id rather go to the local sub shop that stacks it high

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
this is where manhattan delis win...

around my way i can get a whole wheat hero with just about anything on it for 5 50 with a free can of soda/bottled water.

they put way more cold cuts and cheese than subway, WAY MORE

Daps
this

:pacspit: taxing ass subway, am i the only one who goes in there and comes out and that smell stays on you for the longest?

Damn i thought I was the only one. I hate that smell. Its like some nasty moldy seasoned bread smell. But not all subways leave u smeling like that.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
there only saving grace is the the sweet onion sauce, the chicken is ehh and processed as hell juss seein em scoop out the chicken of those containers is ehh

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Healthy if you want it to be.. Fattening if you want it to be..

What more could a man possibly ask for? :shaq:

Foot long BLT with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers and red onions on honey oat bread and with honey mustard sauce = :noah::noah::noah:

:beli: