Stylistics "Betcha by Golly Wow"

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prince version was complete fukking ass.

The original.... :lawd:.

:laugh: at ice cube jacking the beat...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCThOW0EPr0"]Westside Connection - Gangsters Make The World Go Round [Dub-C.Net] [Good Quality] - YouTube[/ame]

Edit again: I'm thinking of that other Stylistics song. Ignore me.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
my fav. group. I remember growing up learning how to sing by trying to emulate Russell Tompkins of the stylistics and Philip Bailey of EWF. Love this song.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
DAPS for the Philip Bailey reference and shots out to Maurice White EWF better than the Temp's IMO

By far...EWF arguably the greatest band ever especially from the genre of funk, jazz, r&b , soul... I can go all day with EWF and Kool and the gang. I actually went to a Kool and the gang concert in Atlantic city...great performance. I'm still waiting on that the EWF concert.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
By far...EWF arguably the greatest band ever especially from the genre of funk, jazz, r&b , soul... I can go all day with EWF and Kool and the gang. I actually went to a Kool and the gang concert in Atlantic city...great performance. I'm still waiting on that the EWF concert.

LETS NOT GO CRAZY NOW. THE TEMPS was on some other shyt. and you would be hard pressed to find someone to agree with you. Especially the ORIGINAL line up. Them boyz were SERIOUS...Birmingham AL STAND THE F UP

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
LETS NOT GO CRAZY NOW. THE TEMPS was on some other shyt. and you would be hard pressed to find someone to agree with you. Especially the ORIGINAL line up. Them boyz were SERIOUS...Birmingham AL STAND THE F UP

Temps were great, but Earth wind and Fire were better imo. Different era as well. Temps open the door for groups like Ray, Goodman and Brown, harold melvin and bluenotes..alot of groups. I understand where you coming from but EWF >>>> Temps

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Temps were great, but Earth wind and Fire were better imo. Different era as well. Temps open the door for groups like Ray, Goodman and Brown, harold melvin and bluenotes..alot of groups. I understand where you coming from but EWF >>>> Temps

Me and Pops go back and forth about this shyt all the time. Both got hits on deck and both were hella dope.