• Ethereal

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I mix a lot of those, it just depends on what look I'm going for.
Natural is the most relaxed, dramatic is most edgy, romantic is sexy. What would you say is your primary style?

Normally, we have a primary that we can add other influences too. Example, mine is gamine.
d1ca7e1ba8244a390079d0ee08be52e0.jpg

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
My go to dress is a fit and flare dress and my go to accessories are drop pearls so I guess at times I can be a classic ingenue as well

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@Colicat

Sounds like your style is on the Yin/Feminine side, so you'd definitely be either ingenue and romantic. Ingenue is basically a young or short romantic. Ingenue gives a sense of youth and innocence. (Think babydoll.) In the wrong styles they can look like they are playing dress up in their mothers/sisters closet.
y.jpg

Romantics are more mature sexy and alluring. (Think classic pin ups or old hollywood.) In the wrong style, they can look matronly, like Big Mama.
y.jpg

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@Colicat

Sounds like your style is on the Yin/Feminine side, so you'd definitely be either ingenue and romantic. Ingenue is basically a young or short romantic. Ingenue gives a sense of youth and innocence. (Think babydoll.) In the wrong styles they can look like they are playing dress up in their mothers/sisters closet.
y.jpg

Romantics are more mature sexy and alluring. (Think classic pin ups or old hollywood.) In the wrong style, they can look matronly, like Big Mama.
y.jpg

Yeah the matronly errors are common with me... I am a sucker for lace...

I tend to forget the timeless sexy element that is a part of the romantic style

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I'm definitely a classic gamine with hints of ingenue. I love a good blazer/sweater/loafer and my style is generally "boyishly feminine", but I also adore 50's/60's-styled dresses.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
There's one look on that list that matches me perfectly which is The Delicate Sophisticate. All of the looks had me :blessed::banderas: I'm also a bit of ethereal+romantic/romantic+classic/natural+ingenue

I love the classy/sophisticated look a lot. I enjoy dressing like a classy lady lol :yes: oh and when It's summer time/warm I tend to go for the boho chic look :queen: