Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Style Identities Analysis

Personal color analysis identifies your authentic, most flattering colors, which are the colors that harmonize with your natural palette.

Style identity analysis identifies your authentic, most flattering lines, which are the lines that harmonize with your natural geometry.

As there are four basic seasonal groups, there are seven basic style identities:

• The Dramatic style identity has sharp, majestic lines.
  • The Natural style identity has large, friendly lines.
  • The Gamine style identity has cute, boyish lines.
  • The Classic style identity has restrained, symmetrical lines.
  • The Ingenue style identity has dainty, girlish lines.
  • The Romantic style identity has womanly, sexy lines.
  • The Ethereal style identity hasdelicate, elongated lines.

Just as the four main seasonal groups become more specific by subdividing into 12 specific seasons, the seven basic style identities can combine to make more specific identities that are blends.

Natural Dramatic - "Amazon Queen"
Dramatic Gamine - "Punk Rocker"
Classic Dramatic - "Art Critic"
Dramatic Ingenue - "Intimidating Innocent"
Dramatic Romantic - "Femme Fatale"
Ethereal Dramatic - "Sorceress"
Natural Gamine - "Tomboy"
Natural Classic - "Prep"
Natural Ingenue - "Nature Girl"
Romantic Natural - "Babe Next Door"
Ethereal Natural - "Earth Goddess"
Classic Gamine - "Prep Schooler"
Gamine Ingenue - "Darling Mod"
Romantic Gamine - "Firecracker"
Ethereal Gamine - "Sprite"
Classic Ingenue "Nancy Drew"
Romantic Classic - "Sexy Sophisticate"
Ethereal Classic - "Delicate Sophisticate"
Romantic Ingenue - "Disney Princess"
Ethereal Ingenue - "Fairy"
Ethereal Romantic - "Aphrodite"

There are also three-ID blends. In all, there are 63 different categories.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Personally, I'm a mainly Gamine, then Natural; if I had to pick a third it would be Dramatic. But you can always tweak and change your style. Like during my comfy days I'd have a natural influence but if I wanted to go out I'd add a bit of Romantic or Dramatic to my style.

I'll follow up with a bunch of polyvore examples of styling.

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:heh: This is very interesting, but to be honest my style is probably called "I don't give a fukk what you think"
Im indecisive lol i can never make up my mind about what my style is, i like to many different types.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:heh: This is very interesting, but to be honest my style is probably called "I don't give a fukk what you think"
Im indecisive lol i can never make up my mind about what my style is, i like to many different types.
Trust. That's how I am lol. I take no offense.

This is tools people use to find what flatters them. If you have a interest in fashion, retail and styling industry this helps.

It's used if you trying to impress basically.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Well, I would be Romantic Classic/Natural by those examples and explanations in the links.
I am constantly drawn to those Ethereal Gamine looks, but they look terrible on my build. So I think I tend to pull it in with small things like jewelry, a tank top, etc.

That was :ehh::leon: to look at fashion that way.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Well, I would be Romantic Classic/Natural by those examples and explanations in the links.
I am constantly drawn to those Ethereal Gamine looks, but they look terrible on my build. So I think I tend to pull it in with small things like jewelry, a tank top, etc.

That was :ehh::leon: to look at fashion that way.

So in your case, if Romantic is your primary trait, you can look up romantic gamine (soft gamine) and ethereal romantic or theatrical romantic on Pinterest and polyvore.

http://www.polyvore.com/romantic_gamine_style_identity/collection?id=1392275
https://www.pinterest.com/coloranalysis/28/
http://www.polyvore.com/kibbes_theatrical_romantic_body_type/collection?id=1392300

Remember that you are looking at the lines and style of clothing, when shopping you would choose colors and patterns that flatter you.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I tried to click on the gamine ingenue to see your style but nothing showed. :beli:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Oh yes! This is all the stuff that looks good on me that I am drawn to! The folds and shaping of materials without adding big volume.

Http://www.polyvore.com/kibbes_theatrical_romantic_body_type/collection?id=1392300

Less so on the jewelry, though.

So, do/did you study fashion for school?
I'm glad you like it! :biggrin:

No, I just follow style blogs and im very analytical. Working in retail made me want to follow trends and find my best outfits.

I only linked the names of the style in OP.

http://www.truth-is-beauty.com/blog/category/gamine-style-identity
http://www.truth-is-beauty.com/blog/category/ingenue-style-identity

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Well that description does resemble the pics you posted! Your smile especially. Seems like a versatile style type, too.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Thanks! I can't pull off a romantic style tho or look intimidating. I'm rarely ever sexy, I come off as cute lol.
Really, that avi seems to be giving some sexy face. Lol

I get "b*itchy resting face" a lot. So be glad for cute! You will look youthful a whole lot longer too.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Natural Ingenue, checking in. I don't have any overtly sexy features but I always get cute, adorable and people think I'm usually 5-7 years younger than I actually am.

ETA: I have a some hints of Romantic but I think most women with somewhat noticeable curves do.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So I found the pinterest page of the blogger who wrote the article in the OP:

Solania Rose (nostimotatos)
Solania Rose | aka Stephanie del Rosario, Visual Communicator.

You can look threw her boards for a better visual idea of different styles and combinations.

I am Natural/Gamine, since plain gamine is a lil too structured and im more laid back but I also like a category called Flamboyant Gamine, which is more Dramatic. It's something I'd wear going out to an event.

Anything with Dramatic is more fashion-forward/trendy. It's bold and in your face. Natural Is kind of it's opposite, it's casual, comfort and functionality over style.

You never have to be stuck in one style. You can switch it up depending on your mood and occasion. I just know my primary style is Gamine,

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I suppose I'm Natural Classic... blazers, loafers and cardigans are a large part of my wardrobe.
I also love wool/silk anything.