Style question....what do you find attractive?

Daps
Nothing too tight or fitted. This current trend of dressing men in body hugging clothing is driving me nuts!

I also don't like anything too trendy. I tend to prefer simple, classic, clean cuts.

And find colors that complement your skin tone. Brown skin looks great in so many colors.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@VFib What type of shoes do you and your friends like? Sneakers? Casual shoes?
Bruh I still think you are approaching this the wrong way. U sound like u are trying to "cheat code" your way to attractiveness.

Notice how, no homo, all the pics chicks posted here are of good looking dudes. Good bone structure, probably about 6', good photographs. Only things in your control that you can match those dudes on is keeping your teeth/hair/skin/clothes clean and wearing clothes that fit u. But thats all superficial. Hell being in good shape doesnt even mean much if u arent confident/comfortable in yourself. Adn thats something u cant go buy at a store or build in a gym :yeshrug: Takes time and introspection

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Bruh I still think you are approaching this the wrong way. U sound like u are trying to "cheat code" your way to attractiveness.

Notice how, no homo, all the pics chicks posted here are of good looking dudes. Good bone structure, probably about 6', good photographs. Only things in your control that you can match those dudes on is keeping your teeth/hair/skin/clothes clean and wearing clothes that fit u. But thats all superficial. Hell being in good shape doesnt even mean much if u arent confident/comfortable in yourself. Adn thats something u cant go buy at a store or build in a gym :yeshrug: Takes time and introspection

Yeah i've realized that. Went up to the mall a couple weeks ago and just wanted to observe most of the dudes(no homo) and how they dressed. Most of the brothers had every style you could think of. There isn't one style that is universal that every woman will like. Every woman is different. You're right they best i can do is make sure my clothes fit and i take care of my shoes :manny:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i've realized that. Went up to the mall a couple weeks ago and just wanted to observe most of the dudes(no homo) and how they dressed. Most of the brothers had every style you could think of. There isn't one style that is universal they every woman will like. Every woman is different. You're right they best i can do is make sure my clothes fit and i take care of my shoes :manny:

It has to be in your aura. Confidence can't be faked. Just dress clean and simply, anything else will put you as a certain "type" for instance - wearing Jordans - and will limit your dating pool.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah i've realized that. Went up to the mall a couple weeks ago and just wanted to observe most of the dudes(no homo) and how they dressed. Most of the brothers had every style you could think of. There isn't one style that is universal that every woman will like. Every woman is different. You're right they best i can do is make sure my clothes fit and i take care of my shoes :manny:
Exactly

Just broaden your appeal with the basics. Fill in the details as you get a better sense of who you are. At that point they will already have started coming to you

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
chief-keef-audi_0.jpeg

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's a lie.

I have average looks facially but have a imposing upper body. I'm very awkward,studder, and fumble my words when speaking with women or tell terrible jokes. Women still approach me and give me a chance after all that. I attract women from hood chicks to doctors. Poor to the financially comfy.