Stupidest Comment you've heard come out of someones mouth

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You know it all attitude tends to rub people the wrong way :beli:

Shut the fukk up fakkit, you don't go telling people shyt like that just because you don't like them :beli:

That's very low. If you've known people with cancer who've died from it you wouldn't take that shyt lightly either so shut your disrespectful ass up

Daps
My ex told me she thought a baby would be smarter if she smoked weed throughout the pregnancy...:why: forreal

Heard someone way this too.
Same person once said to me "Yo if you ever kill yourself, don't even say wassup to me next time u see me"
:ehhh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I think I wrote this here before, but one time in the 6th grade this white girl asked me, "Does having black skin make you feel bad? :lupe: I mean, does it hurt at all."

She wasn't talkin' about emotionally, or societal bias or anything, she genuinely thought being black physically hurt black people. Her uncle had told her that black people were from hell and our skin was burned (I grew up in the south, brehs) ..:deadrose: :dead:

To this day, a decade later, that's the dumbest/funniest sh!t I've ever heard someone ask. I hope she still isn't that clueless becuase if she is :snoop: :damn2:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
was cuddling with this chick last night we watching men in black 3

the part comes on where he has to jump off the empire state building

he was jumping off the Chrysler Building, not the Empire.

anyway...dude i work with said that America was the number one economy 500 years ago because America was manufacturing everything.

i told him there was no America 500 years ago.

him: what do you mean? :wtb:

me: Columbus was setting sail 500 years ago.

him: so :childplease:

me: Europeans did not know about the Americas till Columbus got there.

him: :patrice:

me: manufacturing as we know it did not start until the industrial revolution, around 200 years ago...how could America, that did not exist and before the industrial revolution be on top of manufacturing 500 years ago?

him: :lupe:

me: :steviej:

him: :sadcam:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
This white dudes in a bar straight up said if you talk in "ching chong" gibberish that you'll eventually say words and sentences in "Chinese"...

I literally had to walk away because I thought I would appear dumber just by associating with the dude...

that is true though

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York

A girl I know learned how to speak mandarin pretty fluently, and I was joking with her about the whole pots and pan ching chong shyt and she said, actually that does sound like some of the words