Stupidest Comment you've heard come out of someones mouth

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
was cuddling with this chick last night we watching men in black 3

the part comes on where he has to jump off the empire state building

she goes "did will use a stunt double when he did that? was there a giant air landing thing for the guy to land on at the bottom or was he wearing a parachute"

:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:

im like its a green screen :mindblown:

shes like :ohhh: this chick has a bachelors degree in nursing :wtf:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9PHjBEd2H4[/ame]

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Had a brief debate the other day with a coworker about whether a fish was considered an animal. He had to Google it because he didn't believe me.

He's one year away from a master's degree.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Had a brief debate the other day with a coworker about whether a fish was considered an animal. He had to Google it because he didn't believe me.

He's one year away from a master's degree.

:skip:

What did he think it was?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Someone told my mother to go die of cancer. I don't think I've heard anyone say anything dumber than that, tbh.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
one year around christmas feliz navidad was playin in the mall and i overheard a discussion where someone said " I think its a christmas song in japanese or something" i was :what::mindblown::snoop:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Eh....

Ex was kind of a Jesus freak. Didn't believe that things evolve. I was like...."but...there are skeletons and shyt though." She wasn't buying it and even got upset to the point that I dropped the convo altogether.

I guess a lot of people are like that though. :yeshrug:

However, I also had to explain that the Underground Railroad wasn't literally a railroad. :patrice:

She's black.

Her fam celebrates Kwanzaa and they have a BIG yearly gathering with African dancers and everything. :hula:

Her pops had a Last Supper-style picture of MLK, Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, and other historical black leaders in their living room.

shyt was :dwillhuh:, but you'd be surprised at how little people know. I make it a point not to speak on shyt I'm not certain of or know nothing about.

Sidenote: You'd be surprised at how many people don't think you can get burned from oral sex.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
one year around christmas feliz navidad was playin in the mall and i overheard a discussion where someone said " I think its a christmas song in japanese or something" i was :what::mindblown::snoop:

1351112209249.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:skip:

What did he think it was?
He's what you would call "smart dumb". I think he was gonna try to correct someone about what phylum and sub-species category fish were considered when he got confused and forgot that "Animalia" was the Kingdom that included all animals. :skip:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This white dudes in a bar straight up said if you talk in "ching chong" gibberish that you'll eventually say words and sentences in "Chinese"...

I literally had to walk away because I thought I would appear dumber just by associating with the dude...