Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
One time one my bosses (older black lady) asked me and my girl what we did for Christmas.

She was like "what did you do break piñatas, eat tacos and tamales?"
I just looked at her like :rudy: then my girl and I started :laff: at the same time, my boss had a :merchant: look on her face.

Karume

All Star
Daps
One time one my bosses (older black lady) asked me and my girl what we did for Christmas.

She was like "what did you do break piñatas, eat tacos and tamales?"
I just looked at her like :rudy: then my girl and I started :laff: at the same time, my boss had a :merchant: look on her face.
so are tacos and tamales the hispanic equivalent to fried chicken and watermelon?

semtex

:)
Daps
Well when you're a really smart black person other black ppl are often like "what you mixed with?"

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
This corny ass white boy from Idaho I was stationed with in Korea asked me why Black people sagged their pants, and was dead serious :childplease:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
That doesn't seem racist wanna explain?

Of all the game show hosts on all the shows, what comes to mind for her when I say I'm a the host for the evening is "like Steve Harvey!"? :childplease:

Not so much "racist" as it is "the fukk? :stopitslime:" but I digress

Another thing that comes to mind is in high school. A sophomore or junior year religion teacher marked a paper I wrote down a full grade because I used the word epiphany in the paper - he thought I plagiarized it regardless of it being used right and said "define it for me right now and I'll give you the A" in front of the class. When I did he had a combo of :merchant::leon::ehh: and true to his word raised the score to an A. Was probably the first time I ever had my intelligence questioned like that growing up and sticks with me to this day.

When parents came through for parent teacher conferences though moms wasnt playin :lolbron::ooh:

He was gone after that year. :smugfavre:

Karume

All Star
Daps
This corny ass white boy from Idaho I was stationed with in Korea asked me why Black people sagged their pants, and was dead serious :childplease:
breh, when I was in AIT one of my roommates asked me whether black people could tan or not.:childplease:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I hate it when people come up to me and start speaking Spanish like I'm supposed to know that shyt :childplease: I'm not even Mexican

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I hate it when people come up to me and start speaking Spanish like I'm supposed to know that shyt :childplease: I'm not even Mexican

Your in texas :manny:
Growin up I had 3 homies,all brothers,were half italian half polish,they was all in and out of juvi,but they used to get mad when they would get grabbed by the police and they radio in that they have male hispanicss in custody,or when hispanic ppl come up to em talkn spanish,im like breh,we in the hood,and on the west coast,we dont get too many whops over here,deal with it or get yo ass back on the east coast :merchant: