Stupid Things Your Parents Used To Let You Get Away With

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
As soon as I learned to drive they let me. Didn't get a license till I was 20. fukked my driving record up :snoop:

They would also let my girlfriend spend the night.

Let me switch to independent studies:rudy: I thought it would be piff, but it turned out boring as fukk and I didn't get to go to prom or stay in touch with any of my high school friends.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
never had rules with my parents, respect was mutual. they was always cool about everything. as long as they knew I was safe. we was on the same page of understanding.

I think that's probably why I don't want to get married or have a chick that's trying to control me and shyt.

"my own muthafukkin' parents don't even tell me what to do, fukk I look like listening to you?"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My parents let me and my brother do whatever the hell we want. A nikka was 14 staying out until 4am and shyt. Now that I think about it, I wonder if my parents were hoping one day my ass wouldn't come back home. :ohhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
No curfew, just had to call let them know where I was

Bought me a car and let me drive when I was 15

Let me spend the night over girls house

Let my girlfriends spend the night over our house or fukk (I brought home a girl I was cheating with once and my mom got mad as fukk :lolbron:)

Let me throw house parties (I had an annual New Year's Eve joint from sophomore year and up that was poppin'. Everyone was trying to get at invite)

I used to come home drunk as hell (but I'd try not to come home drunk if I could stay out with friends)

I was the first born, they threw structure in the bushes :birdman: :heh:

Usually they throw structure in ThE :trash: with the youngest. I know mya parents did. ESP since my younger bro was ten yrs younger than me and 8 yrs younger than my sister. They ceased giving a fukk what that nikka did it seemed.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
My dad would buy me 40ozs and let me drink when I was 15 only when my mom was at work cause she would flip

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I never had a curfew.

Stayed up till midnight with my moms and sisters watching madTV every saturday night when I was a little one :hug:

I was probably the only lil nikka that was allowed to swear at age 10, 11. I just wasn't allowed to swear at anyone.

My mom wouldn't get mad if I said "The teacher was being a bytch." But if I called the teacher a bytch to her face she would flip shyt.

I love my momma :hug:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
my parents were strict until my senior year they relaxed. as long as i told them what i doing/going, i could stay out as long as i wanted.