DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
No curfew, just had to call let them know where I was

Bought me a car and let me drive when I was 15

Let me spend the night over girls house

Let my girlfriends spend the night over our house or fukk (I brought home a girl I was cheating with once and my mom got mad as fukk :lolbron:)

Let me throw house parties (I had an annual New Year's Eve joint from sophomore year and up that was poppin'. Everyone was trying to get at invite)

I used to come home drunk as hell (but I'd try not to come home drunk if I could stay out with friends)

I was the first born, they threw structure in the bushes :birdman: :heh:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I'm the only girl, I ain't get to do none of that shyt :sadcam:

Then again, I was a lame so it was no biggie :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm the only girl, I ain't get to do none of that shyt :sadcam:
Then again, I was a lame so it was no biggie :manny:
Sounds like my little sister. My parents didn't let her do shyt :pachaha: She finally got to hang out with friends after she turned 16. No parties though.

They probably liked having you out of the house so they could throw swinger parties:shake:
With my little sister being there? :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like my little sister. My parents didn't let her do shyt :pachaha: She finally got to hang out with friends after she turned 16. No parties though.

With my little sister being there? :ufdup:

I dont want to know anymore about your life.

Maybe your folks just had one of those *let boys be boys* policies.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i got away w pretty much all of what OP already said. my older brothers had already broken my parents in and they were much worse behaved than i was so i was like a treat to them. i also aced school, got into my first choice early decision, and played multiple varsity sports, so they couldn't really argue that any of that was getting in the way of my future.

the one thing, to this day, i am completely shocked they let me get away w-

driving into nyc to go to night clubs when i was 16/17 yo. coming home at 3-4am completely wasted and shyt. looking back on some those nights, we were lucky we made it home alive.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: That sounds fun as hell to 16 year old me. :leon:

yeah man, we had some wild nights. i only grew up about 30 miles outside of manhattan so it's not that it was so far away. but my nephew is 15 now, and looking at him and imagining him doing the shyt i did when i was his age, i just can't see it. maybe i was a bit more mature but still.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
i got away w pretty much all of what OP already said. my older brothers had already broken my parents in and they were much worse behaved than i was so i was like a treat to them. i also aced school, got into my first choice early decision, and played multiple varsity sports, so they couldn't really argue that any of that was getting in the way of my future.

the one thing, to this day, i am completely shocked they let me get away w-

driving into nyc to go to night clubs when i was 16/17 yo. coming home at 3-4am completely wasted and shyt. looking back on some those nights, we were lucky we made it home alive.

Quoted and bolded for the muthafukkin truth. By 17 I was already doing promoting for clubs, hitting up Sound Factory, Palladium, Limelight, The Tunnel, etc. :dj2: :drunk: I remember some of the clubs used to serve breakfast and we'd walk out at like 9am with the sun glaring. lol

Those were the good ol' days, no bills, no worries :ahh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
by the time i was 15 my parents were lettin me bring girls in my room, they had to have atleast an idea what was goin on too, me and my lil brother did all types of shyt, trains, shootin flics, all while my parents were there

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Quoted and bolded for the muthafukkin truth. By 17 I was already doing promoting for clubs, hitting up Sound Factory, Palladium, Limelight, The Tunnel, etc. :dj2: :drunk: I remember some of the clubs used to serve breakfast and we'd walk out at like 9am with the sun glaring. lol

Those were the good ol' days, no bills, no worries :ahh:

yezzur

don't forget about carbon, too. those were the days where jeter was a relatively new yankee, homie used to be slugging water in the club w his eyes all :merchant:, like "nah, i don't party :guilty:."

:usure: