Stupid movies you liked as a kid

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
And the sequel. John Ritter's wife is bad af to me. Amy Yasbeck. Played his wife in the first one then played Annie in the sequel. Also played Marion in another movie I loved as a kid and still love: Robin Hood Men In Tights

She went onto Wings, too :whew:

I completely forgot she was in the sequel and played a different character. :wtf: :dahell: :what: Did they mention her looking exactly like his ex-wife?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She went onto Wings, too :whew:

I completely forgot she was in the sequel and played a different character. :wtf: :dahell: :what: Did they mention her looking exactly like his ex-wife?

Nah she was a red head in the first and a brunette in the sequel. That's what happens when you make movies for kids; they won't notice so why mention it lol. Seriously tho he did good for himself. Got himself a winner. She was Peggy in the mask too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Encino Man, the first movie I saw with Brenan Fraiser & Sean Austin.

Well it's also for our man @satam55 who is the living embodiment of encino man. I think someone also compared him to Brendan's character from Blast from the Past too..stuck in a fallout shelter for years only to emerge and like 3 decades have gone by

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well it's also for our man @satam55 who is the living embodiment of encino man. I think someone also compared him to Brendan's character from Blast from the Past too..stuck in a fallout shelter for years only to emerge and like 3 decades have gone by
Lol, my daddy loves Blast From the Past.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I don't think all of you understand the OP.

:what:

Fools in here postin classics that are far from stupid lol.

I tried watching Angels In The Outfield recently and thought "gotdamn this shyt is trash"...and you got people in here naming Ninja Turtles, Richie Rich and other classics that could still be watched without the :what:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Small soldiers.

Movie was low key trash, but I stayed watching it over, and over, and over...