Stuntone post generator :blessed: #100k #cars #women #certs

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Center your life and well-being on your Hip-hop forum popularity brehs...

Act like an expert and not know.
The person you talembout already was a top draw in every facet of their life. At an age where you still haven't done shyt equivalent to it, at all and never will, breh.
When you log on to any site from your home computer and at work.
You can thank me later for it.

Art Barr

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I switched it up brehs :blessed: new format

1828.jpg

You mad love. I moved to DC or Louisiana to Atl a few times. I've already living when you've tricky especially crazy my gun and heads home

Typical American Legend. A Black people, waiting for dude. The cash.

I can eat out something but your hand. Nikka for anything. :camby:

Maybe you should make a great faking either club or in a new S600 bumping the new apartment charge at all.

I stacked my 20 yo this C00N azz you can planes. You got to be "classy".

Daps
Reppin
Me
1828.jpg

Thinking about getting duped or complaining 40lbs.

This chicks are perfect place for the 11s Columbias, when u aren't is Angela is the past its 1996.

My OGs known I wanted. Some girls is they look similar. Nose and wax it for something but right colours of sound! :salute:

Some of you dudes need to pulls up in a row in practice. :lolbron:

Crowder the weekend. Im on Forbes tells you I made 70 mil up front. I just show that the top 15% of the shoe. be care of. In DC, straight up and doesn't matter why I wanted somewhat. I blew through.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
1828.jpg

:yeshrug:

A few people taking a job was suppose to take a 2 hour lunch break, debate about Lebron grabbed the all Black Man came from all over 2 days in a row. Yesterday I like Louisiana. I think one of the hood anyway":lolbron:

Best game of these scientist started the playas are and automatically, very laid back jobs. Dallas is lame for real. He had a team of people that there's a lot of young girls.

I think they get around a lot of chicks are raw from bestbuy and Woodbridge Va, she lived a call on bike frames and kabooms.

1828.jpg

It was progress from.

What all the time. Knowing I'll problems for Klay!!

How are the women. Women care of. In DC, sick of IT sick as hell. I take my new job for Dept of Hiphop. Damn

Blake my time. It's a virgin, you're poor.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
It would starting a class that nah breh. I like ashy dikk and hated on meeting. I got knocked off your own cars that the perception. The ground. I remember when you in her true american standards and random companion mom that kind of information from the barrel. Straight up :tyrese: refs arent calling foul on these lebrons elites on the projects down we aren t know better run small petite, selfishness involved. Dallas is the pelicans need to roll the romantic artist. Especially for black usher at the realest gangsta.

Heavy ass i did talk all my clearance isn't extremely retarded huh? trust me get some sex. God? Exactly. I was fukking quarter ever. Definitely don't even my lifestyle there playing it if a lot of slow with her pics and still great place to make major option, i had to leave if she s been chatting for them could kill yourself. I had to flop. That's not one way out of the early in dc about 30k in dc with money in a new maxima to turn down tidewater ave.

:dead:

:patrice:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
1828.jpg

WTF moment as glamourous as it was friend and you, but you know. :snoop:

That boy Harden is unbelievable. Damn

Blake might not a Texas Black is this past year, but when you Vol / Juvi - Soulja SLIM.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100k before the storm. Got paid, residuals check. My account is fishing. Went to the pencil the other lifetime, learned how to cash checks. Shout out to sanitation stations in Morrocco. Trusting people is like not paying a phone bill. I . I. I. DC's pushing foreigns :
wow>

The feel is Jaheim. Having a job is like peeling eggs :banderas::trash::birdman: mjcry::krs:
Slept with Viola Davis :jawalrus::: jawalrus: step ya cologne game up :pacspit:

:ohhh:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Feet and hoodrats fronting in dallas is still go hard on our modern woman that's a mobile car and on the vip section. They can call. That's it one. My type if the projects down here as hell. Some real goes to dating some lugz? I doubt. Hopefully prostitution will say something good long dark jay zz women the airport.

This is the story of women with flashy IG profiles but on the inside they're struggling :wow:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
1828.jpg

He shoe every day but her on the perfect place for it

He did get to wake uneatable food, but most of my personality he didn't knocks the trolling.

:myman:

James muthafukka aint shyt.

Most people said the girls are infiltrating us with about a place was packed. No one was a single mother.

It's cool girls in a Matriarchy soon. Most Black people that said, “ you keep yourself up and trying to make this is over.

That 2016 doesn't learn to come hating game nowadays.

Well he was dancing, just jump or you sounded like a great sandwich and falls to.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Act like an expert and not know.
The person you talembout already was a top draw in every facet of their life. At an age where you still haven't done shyt equivalent to it, at all and never will, breh.
When you log on to any site from your home computer and at work.
You can thank me later for it.

Art Barr

:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The funny part is,...
The jj painted and drawn black Jesus image, of a wino.
is still more known than you around here.
While no one on here knows who or what.
the real art Barr was without googling him.
Of, which a google of the real art Barr only happens.
After, they get tabled't the fukk up..then, go into a discovery mode.
doomed to fail to try to research how they are going to fail at coming back against:

Art Barr