Daps
Get your own Stuntone post at this link: Stuntone Post Generator :banderas:

Post what you get! :blessed:

1828.jpg

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
you can't be waiting all types of shyt happens i work at the rules. exactly breh im cool and post your monkey azz black edition is going to visit me going to smoke crack, but i get serious, but know each other race, always wanted. i just hearing these celebrities talk all you need a false sense. God is very intrigued so many type of the same cloth: you guys, but overseas or some happy being disarmed and complete ignorance and devoted, vile baby are starving out of.

hand or student loan for one mistake from dc. men don't fukk it would leave school. Actually raps better to stunt baby mother. Sometimes you just give them. I date night and pics when i pull average man that. She was like it ride last forever. Some random companion mom that ignorant people that 100k. Fukkin scum you, so fake af. Some struggle when you're making clown azz nikkaz in your girl glances for one of yourself in dallas, what's the barrel mentality? Called me today.

:dahell:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
There. All of town, so eager to either a man crush monday with bbq sauce stain on you nikka try to be a true story, that's cool 7s and hard and resources? wow: or in hell. I'm making 100k women are going off of what: now i open the boy, renting out to motivate and lenders. camby: obama: do i could talk to cook all have dreams of the whole. They run overethed in the hell he lets her making pretty good. Flirts with me.

Wrong with a little brotherlol. He had love handjobs, you're on the og. My personal classics. For years and not for the way they don t dating a mazda steroid abuse new icy new blue rit dye, loudly puts on this nikka got so many people dc aint really curse or some type of money! A playa. And be fukked up for females. With the nicest, smooth ride, student loan debt or years. I smile on another. A more hits than unknown millionaires? Yep, and have.

:dead:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Art Barr did the algorithm for this generator lol

Mentality? Do it. Yall hating c00n that's why you. And have is, you don't bet they do a decent salary with a franchise. Very mean or the benefit if i hope you're a fence around real life is with a good or the old men are close to. Dudes with drool on. It's not the game. It, robin thicke, road noise in a good to louisiana it was like that haven't been around someone job weeks ago, but some amazing things? birdman: win: mjcry:.

Sizes. I blew through a lot of being disarmed and more powers and 8s sometimes its bcuz she's getting are killing black american females. Im not be a borage of help it. stopitslime: you just show this the thread should go look closely into debt. You think rappers buy more. nah breh. First off of my chin. I know where the girls has that the rit dye, skittles and women and relevant like women believe that night and carl thomas so washed and get tossed around. We grooving.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
you can't be waiting all types of shyt happens i work at the rules. exactly breh im cool and post your monkey azz black edition is going to visit me going to smoke crack, but i get serious, but know each other race, always wanted. i just hearing these celebrities talk all you need a false sense. God is very intrigued so many type of the same cloth: you guys, but overseas or some happy being disarmed and complete ignorance and devoted, vile baby are starving out of.

hand or student loan for one mistake from dc. men don't fukk it would leave school. Actually raps better to stunt baby mother. Sometimes you just give them. I date night and pics when i pull average man that. She was like it ride last forever. Some random companion mom that ignorant people that 100k. Fukkin scum you, so fake af. Some struggle when you're making clown azz nikkaz in your girl glances for one of yourself in dallas, what's the barrel mentality? Called me today.

:dahell:

100k reference: check

DC reference: check

shyt talking about how other posters are "fukking scum"? :wow: check

date nights and who he pulls? :wow: check

Accurate as fukk :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Chick and get serious loser? No. Im a man's game, but blacks are losing all know each other people have dominated oppressed us polo and early 2000s r. Definitely know there. No beef so i m like a simp. She my family and rawlings shoes have is dikk and feast off light in louisiana, cuddle and right side hustles wakeupnow in that. Where are booming and raised here. She was. I haven't, all the wife gaining 40lbs. 22yo. From there were like that bmw, edible.

i've had to get totally against police don't care for lunch, drink hawaiian punch. keep her. He didn't work experience, not much debt or long dark before you fools aint really doing good jobs i come in those joints last day he might brag in something exotic or she's the clubs and pipes. Youre suppose to leave minutes out the average man. Do it a small petite, vouchers, but her pontiac grand am i come here and mileage per tank. We do you like that your mom's your spaghettis.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
People have a new man, free, clean azz loser. I had locs too. She sounded like that smoke comes back to spend money into existence or you're light and time with kids gets a good old men make like they wouldve popped me going to hear a while men showing women can make you really for real people, especially in this the young girls i've already posted on him on here to get him a new maxima: snoop: what yall hating azz losers. A scorned, he's a woman came she thinks.

Little jj. I'm still don't know. I just car and trying to motivate and mall. scust: whew: ehh: martin: i considered a dodge stratus with their lives. But it 100k and finish 3rd before i quickly thought i don't like me in the same caliber of. I dont have dominated oppressed us polo gear, he goes to see who the suicidal neighbor the same girls are only a borage of people that paper up. Shes the projects down for or stupid when we had to give a call.

:deadrose: This shyt is on point lmfao!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Half a simp. I'm sure it's business, a lot of my time we really just car. I didn't grind. Harass women and maybe with you turn up! i'd women. real bottom. Lefty, we've been meaning to tell her in a car if your money, to grab breakfast from the wonderful personality he had to hear shyt on how good sounding. What she turned last year and every since we got a business, white sisters looked sick as mean mug. Not be profitable long dark hair.

Going to need a week and say a good old uptown, i was living in shoop park, reg. I think they're smart to take a lot more lives. And blow. Are helping to peep her something i've been off as if there were i don't even with joint venture has plunged something fast food, my asian or complacent. He has been in that. These kids should be some pot roast and or cl coupe up to do i work out here. That's down here in this year. At all good.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dark before the want their kids jordans crab in my family with tricking and welcome them up to go a young chick into a systems analyst, i let my family. Classic! Someone else to black bentley continental gt. I might have to be like our sistas was you. 250k tax free and see it would go beg to the same caliber of people the back. I wasn t depends on sale scam. Life is. Martini's, cash money is a pot roast and living in real comfortable. Martini's, how many.
tyler perry said i believe. I made million plus, they were kids he's a few friends and attention whores. Hes works nights they'd bring my entrepreneur dreams on the reason muthafukkkas! ? helping to visit him. Life. This journey. Cenk and 8s sometimes. I've discussed with someone gon get great spot or long way clean, but even my cousin wash is gone? So i had that she acted like that catch in em! But its not that she sounded like that old uptown, i can't help desk.

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
So what are doing good. I grew up and didn't grind. birdman is with their roles for from the screen door. U can be a successful black culture and club. Shes always starring and hustles wakeupnow in life support guy is returning fam, but she was awakened by american shytbag worker. All of people and did you get around someone beating again: scared to danced. 2nd wtf? ain't no way or lexus we went outside is going off of me a bad. I did? Do too.

Watch me one wants to visit him a aftermarket engine roaring and living free if they're smarter and nas, head to help our modern woman the way in em, the trips, ross dropped on hoes til im back. Just bcuz she's sexy let my race. Angela bipolar azz you think that's deep down and hustles to be around a square with reality if another: camby: now. Youre going to smoke crack, more powers and give any day i turn up. Trips, is online type the shoe. Even p.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
that's why she respects you guys know her. I want to realize this music. Look like its tough. First moved to have jordans shoes off she's losing on their living expenses, bags breh. I'd do it. I suppose to resort to tell you better with dwade has fallen off light in the girlfriend types right now, full effect! Birdman: mjlol: stopitslime: 47am i want any c00n. Your spaghettis with a few dollars or louisiana. Some jobs. how things could get a oracle engineer,.
And mcm man and have to invest. When you are only one way i date, they did you can't respect, they know what was what i'm not matter how is cop and 20oz brisk lemon tea fills out was you know that she comes in blindly thinking, that puts on them fools really been doing some happy hour, do i put him a call about lebron and my crib with a facebook competition. He's great fitting jeans. my rider. Img for my life for crakkas. It would be able to.
The fukk did I just read :mindblown: