Reppin
The Coli
38237b_lg.jpeg

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Even tho I wasn't driving back then, I remember gas being $1.25 a gallon. I wish it was them prices now. Smh

The whole dam music scene. Not only hip hop.

Watching Michael Jordan, Steve Young/Jerry Rice play.

Back when neighbors were neighbors
Everybody knew everybody

True that. I remember my pops sending me next door to borrow some sugar or ketchup and us doing the same thing when they needed things. It was all good.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cds and Landlines are one thing I’m not jealous of you older posters of having.

The amount of quality albums released in your gen plus the cost would have literally made me broke as hell.

Thank god for my gen having Ipods and streaming :blessed:

Having to rely on flabby landlines is :scust:

I been catching up on my 90s college basketball though:ufdup:
lol @ the amount of "quality" released today. Media consumption today doesn't compare due to all the things vying for your attention and the rate at which it's produced. Music was such a bigger event back then, I wouldn't trade that for today's access. Today, music is so subjective, people are tapped in to their own stuff and it's less of a shared experience, like everything else Internet, it has made people more insular.

And landlines were fine, there was serparation form people. You weren't expected to be a available round the clock. Your parents drop you off somewhere and you hit a spot you weren't supposed to after school? All good, your parents couldn't reach you for those hours, you were free :ahh: people didn't expect you to be picking up every call and returning every text whenever they wanted you to. And people knew to not be calling your ass after a certain hour :ufdup:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Slim hoes being the shyt. Even thick women back then were really just slim goodies with a fat ass.

Chris Rock being the top comedian and being in top form.

Beverly Hills 90210 :wow:

No social media so you could cheat in peace and have a whole family on the other side of town and die with your secrets
Valerie was the fukkery queen :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Snacks definitely ain't as good as they were in the 90s:mjcry:
Trix are fukking garbage now :trash:

:mjcry:

I miss that blackbox
cablebox.jpg

Sneaking that spice channel :steviej:

Flicking between WWF and WCW pay per views..

Only way I watched ppvs because my parents damn sure weren't dropping the $45 for a wrestling ppv :bryan: