Stuff you miss from the 90's

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Slim hoes being the shyt. Even thick women back then were really just slim goodies with a fat ass.

Chris Rock being the top comedian and being in top form.

Beverly Hills 90210 :wow:

No social media so you could cheat in peace and have a whole family on the other side of town and die with your secrets

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like good times :mjcry:

Theres some cool shyt in this gen but every year we stray further from the roots man:sadcam:

90's and 00's we're great. Even when Myspace and shyt came about. You could still play the game and be discrete. All this snap chat is cool for lazy macking but that about it. :wow:

shyt I use Amazon like a mother fukker but I still love just going to a store and bruisin around.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
The sistas rocking that halle berry, toni Braxton and nia long on fresh prince short hairstyle

Seeing black girls everywhere on the streets walking, driving at the malls....since internet everybody stays home and take pics in front of the bathroom mirror

Black women had no competition back then. They were too fly. :wow:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
no social media

the good food

just atmosphere

It's funny. I appreciate the growth in technology but we lost touch with creativity. The atmosphere right now just sucks. Like with TV shows, netlix puts out good shyt but it's literally the same atmosphere. Every damn show looks like altered carbon