Study: With higher pay, more wives cheating

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Sure, I believe them! Why not?

I also believe some brothas on here who claim they are Ivy league educated, amazing physical specimens, have perfect jobs, and are banging the baddest of wet wet, and yet interestingly enough they have the cognitive abilities of 8 y/o's, and are on here all day every day whining about bytches and typing like virgins.

I dunno. I guess Im naive. :yeshrug:

But if that said brotha can help coli computer enginnering students with homework would u belive him then :patrice:

Programming skills is not something you can fake

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This doesnt make sense tho, because how then do you account for the rise in women who admit to cheating, if you're saying their number is controlled purely through lying.

:manny: They might feel safer admitting it having less to lose.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
a lot of mental gymnastics here. Either lying is controlling the number for women, far more than men, or it isnt. I dont get what you're saying.

Well, if you must know what I personally think, I think that men and women cheat at the same rate. Women got judged way more harshly for it in the past and would therefore never dream of admitting to it in light of this, and anything else they might have to lose as a result. With higher incomes they feel more independent and safer being honest about dishonesty in relationships. So there you have it. No better, no worse.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm never getting married.
a0yqua.jpg

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Anyone surprised by this doesn't have close female friends I guess. With the same circumstances, opportunities and means, we're all the same. I've been fortunate to to know women honest enough to admit they had cheated for the same reasons men do (to get laid with someone else) and don't play that "holier-than-thou" or "It's his fault I cheated on him" bs.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
a lot of mental gymnastics here. Either lying is controlling the number for women, far more than men, or it isnt. I dont get what you're saying.

Both numbers are too low imo
But 14.7% to 21% is too wide a gap. No I don't have any proof but I know a lot of people and they all cheat.....men and women. Women are just more hesitant to admit to cheating