Study: With higher pay, more wives cheating

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Study: With higher pay, more wives cheating | The Biz Beat | www.ajc.com

By Christopher Seward

The wage gap between men and women is closing, and so is the cheating gap, according to a new National Opinion Research Center survey.
The NORC’s General Social Survey found the percentage of wives who admitted having affairs rose to 14.7 percent between 1990 and 2010, a nearly 40 percent increase from the prior decade. Meanwhile, 21 percent of men reported cheating, about the same as the previous decade, according to the survey, first reported by The Week.

One sociologist told Bloomberg Businessweek wives are less concerned about the financial fallout if their husband leaves them over an affair since many are now primary breadwinners and the wage gap is closing between women and men. By 2010, women were making close to 80 cents for every dollar earned by men, compared with 60 cents in 1980.

Not to be outdone, however, men still have the cheating edge, whether they have a job or not. The Week noted another study by the American Sociological Association that showed “the more economically dependent a man is on his female partner, the more likely he is to cheat on her.

this should be good :cook:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
the number of women cheaters rose by 40%, and yet they still behind male adulterers, and women have the far greater ability to cheat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the number of women cheaters rose by 40%, and yet they still behind male adulterers, and women have the far greater ability to cheat.

The women who admitted

Women have always been less honest than men.

Anyone who knows a cheater knows most will deny even with evidence.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I'm not hateful towards women at all....but women have a hard time taking responsibility when they cheat, so they definitely aren't going to truthfully admit to it for some statistic

14.7% of women to 21% of men.....the gap can't be that wide

Daps
Do you really believe a woman's "number" of dudes she has been with when you ask her?:jada:

I told the guy I'm seeing mine and he was like :ohhh:
I'm honest with it if he's also honest with his. His is :whoo: worthy though.

No_bammer_weed

Daps
Do you really believe a woman's "number" of dudes she has been with when you ask her?:jada:

Sure, I believe them! Why not?

I also believe some brothas on here who claim they are Ivy league educated, amazing physical specimens, have perfect jobs, and are banging the baddest of wet wet, and yet interestingly enough they have the cognitive abilities of 8 y/o's, and are on here all day every day whining about bytches and typing like virgins.

I dunno. I guess Im naive. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this seems logical to me...more money means a more demanding job....means more time away from home...and if shes making tons a dough most likely shes around powerful men...:mjpls:

so...away from home and around powerful men all day....why is anybody surprised by this statistic?

No_bammer_weed

Daps
I'm not hateful towards women at all....but women have a hard time taking responsibility when they cheat, so they definitely aren't going to truthfully admit to it for some statistic

14.7% of women to 21% of men.....the gap can't be that wide

This doesnt make sense tho, because how then do you account for the rise in women who admit to cheating, if you're saying their number is controlled purely through lying.