Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
As a woman I don't know how true this is. My ex was 8 or 9 inches and I never came with him. In fact sex with him was too painful and uncomfortable and he couldn't get inside me all the way. Sexually speaking he was the worst lover I had so far, but he was a nice boyfriend and treated me well.

The best lover I had so far was my coworker and he made me orgasm by finger fukking me. So every woman is different.

I saw a different study that showed that orgasms were correlated with facial attractiveness. You think that played a part?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Not all women are the same.:yeshrug:

It kinda depends on how she is built down there.:hamster: If you are smaller in the little v region...it can be painful...or impossible or tedious.
:mjlol: A woman can be turned on, super wet too and the yoni can hit you with the NOPE. That Loc Ness monster ain’t going in. :francis: Like hitting a wall.
Then you gotta hit him with the:therethere:, “Let’s just be friends.:francis::russ:

Or you are going to need a lot of stretching and foreplay and fingering and oral sex before he gets to slide in. Which is amazing for us as women...but then once he does get in...most time he’s so turned on by that time that it’s only like a handful of strokes before he jumping out.:mjlol: Luckily dudes like multiple rounds of sex so it’s most times it’s cool. But it’s all a mixed bag.

But that being said majority of women do have something in common: importance of the clit. For most women, mental stimulation, passion, foreplay and clit knowledge is 100% more important than dikk size.:shaq2:

Btw 8 inches is roughly the length of a fork for reference according to google.
inches-fork.jpg

But please for the love of God, stop obsessing over dikk size while ignoring the clit. A lot of men focus on fukking women hard and “beating up the guts” and in a lot of cases that does absolutely nothing. That jackhammer shyt...(where the fukk did dudes even get this shyt from) :dahell:I dunno what it’s gonna take for some to figure out where the clit is and how to rub it but...Most women cum easier from clit AND stroke. Not just stroke alone....