Students DESTROY NSA Recruiters Over Illegal Spying and Lies (Audio)

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
EXACTLY!!

I cant stand those "we showed/told them" and we "stuck it to the man" type rebel wannabes that take no real impactful action. Mofos rebelling for Hi-fives on their neighborhoods and shyt. The all talk no action crew.

:childplease:

Even the CIA and th FBI knows that the people that are about actions are the ones who dont say much. They're not worried about her because she ran her mouth way too soon. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about. As they say "quiet waters run deep".
Honestly, if I were the FBI, NSA, and CIA I would stop recruiting from academia and start recruiting in prisons and jails.

The only people that value freedom the most are those who have had it taken away.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Honestly, if I were the FBI, NSA, and CIA I would stop recruiting from academia and start recruiting in prisons and jails.

So you want to recruit from the untrained and uneducated candidates pool? GTFOH

Dude, the guy who snitched is 1 of tens of thousands of NSA employees. Just because he rolled and snitched you think they're gonna abandon the educated skilled talent and start bringing in random mofos from jails? And who are likely to use the NSA resources for criminal activities all over again?

Even if you were stupid enough to do that what would be the incentive for educated people to work for government agencies anymore? Especially with the private sector always offering more money. So now you have a bunch of crooks running your program and then what? What can you threaten them with? Jail?

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So you want to recruit from the untrained and uneducated candidates pool? GTFOH

Dude, the guy who snitched is 1 of tens of thousands of NSA employees. Just because he rolled and snitched you think they're gonna abandon the educated skilled talent and start bringing in random mofos from jails? And who are likely to use the NSA resources for criminal activities all over again?

Even if you were stupid enough to do that what would be the incentive for educated people to work for government agencies anymore? Especially with the private sector always offering more money. So now you have a bunch of crooks running your program and then what? What can you threaten them with? Jail?
Did you listen to the same recording I listened to? You sure you'd want to recruit from that pool of candidates? :usure:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Did you listen to the same recording I listened to? You sure you'd want to recruit from that pool of candidates? :usure:
:mindblown:

AGAIN, for every one of those hippies "stick it to the man" types that turned the job down there will be 200 other just as qualified candidates that will take it.

The average new graduate wants to take a high profile job ASAP to put something on his resume that will attract future employers. Putting "NSA Systems analyst" will open many doors for you

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:mindblown:

AGAIN, for every one of those hippies "stick it to the man" types that turned the job down there will be 200 other just as qualified candidates that will take it.

The average new graduate wants to take a high profile job ASAP to put something on his resume that will attract future employers. Putting "NSA Systems analyst" will open many doors for you
Sorry, but you think those 200 other people there aren't seeing and hearing the same "hippies?" You think they aren't watching the same story develop in the news media? As far as I can tell all the kids in that room are now compromised and could never be trusted.

You really think Manning (a private) and Snowden (a third party contractor) acted totally independently?

These government agencies are having a tough time recruiting from a pool of entitled internet addicts. They should switch their sh!t up and hire people that know about breaking rules without giving a sh!t and not talking about it. Otherwise you have a bunch of record-free do-gooders that will flip out once some real sh!t starts popping off.

Also, you you're wrong to assume that our jails and prisons are the exclusive domain of the untrustworthy and uneducated. Dead wrong.

The Intelligence Community in the US is fvcking up because they're trying to be 9-5 gangsters. You heard that lady, they were advertising drinking parties and company trips as an incentive to join. Wait, so you mean they expect people to actively break the law all day/week, then act like they aren't doing that when they are going home for the night/weekend? They're quickly finding out that isn't going to fly moving forward.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: These students are fukking idiots. There are no "friends" in the global community. If I'm a government, I'd be out of my mind to not have constant surveillance on my populace and "friends". Obviously these naive cacs have a skewed idea of how the world works.

:heh: I feel like the students in this presser/meeting thing just figured out recently with the whole Snowden bullshyt that NSA was monitoring them like they likely hadn't been doing it decades before.

While all of ya'll are correct you have to keep in mind that Americans are indoctrinated since the point of childhood to believe that the US is a good kind "buddy" to it's "friends" in the international community. It's not surprising that the majority of people would react this way, because they have been told since childhood that the world works this way. It's not until you start to pay closer attention to geopolitics (which never happens for most Americans) that you see things differently, and even then, most look at it from a "US is right, they're wrong" perspective their entire lives.

Just look at the propaganda people got fed during the Cold War. A black and white mentality/us vs them scenario is normal to them. They think that is how the UN/our international relations work.

The only people that value freedom the most are those who have had it taken away.

This is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever read on this site and that says a lot. :russ:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sorry, but you think those 200 other people there aren't seeing and hearing the same "hippies?" You think they aren't watching the same story develop in the news media? As far as I can tell all the kids in that room are now compromised and could never be trusted.

You really think Manning (a private) and Snowden (a third party contractor) acted totally independently?

These government agencies are having a tough time recruiting from a pool of entitled internet addicts. They should switch their sh!t up and hire people that know about breaking rules without giving a sh!t and not talking about it. Otherwise you have a bunch of record-free do-gooders that will flip out once some real sh!t starts popping off.

Also, you you're wrong to assume that our jails and prisons are the exclusive domain of the untrustworthy and uneducated. Dead wrong.
Not in great numbers there aren't. any skilled people in jail but not enough to fill the void.

And NSA, CIA, FBI, KGB, DGSE, MI5 and numerous other government intelligence agencies all over the world have been recruiting from the same talent pools for decades, you hear? DECADES. They recruit talent from unversities and jails and wherever they must if the talented individual they want is there. And that talent has been spying, overthrowing foreign governments, arranging massacres, and all kinds of sh1T the whole time. And doing a damn good job at it too.

• Overthrowing Allende and killing thousands on 9/11/73 (what some call the original 9-Eleven)
  • Overthrowing the Sha of Iran in in the 50s
  • Overthrowing of Manigat and Aristide in Haiti
  • Counteless other

For Christ's sake, BEING NIGERIAN YOU SHOULD fukkIN' KNOW THIS :smh: How old are you, dude? This is just another scandal that they will get ver just like all the others.

But sure... tear down the whole system and start over :rudy:. Thank God you dumb fukks arent in charge of anything critical. This fakkit wants to re-invent the wheel because he caught a flat tire :dry:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're stuck in the past, man. Not only that, but you're needlessly emotional. I'm not going to argue with you.

Emotional? :leon: :laff:

I'm not gonna even entertain this. I'm just shocked at your approach of pushing the panic button after one scandal. By next month this shyt will be forgotten while you're over here contemplating an overhaul of the system that has worked for a damn new century :laugh:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I would have been like listen here little bytch...obviously you were raised in an upper middle class to rich family with no concern about enemies...but if you think any of these countries Germany included give a flying fukk about your American ass you can go back to sucking dikks at your local frat party.:piss:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Emotional? :leon: :laff:

I'm not gonna even entertain this. I'm just shocked at your approach of pushing the panic button after one scandal. By next month this shyt will be forgotten while you're over here contemplating an overhaul of the system that has worked for a damn new century :laugh:
You're literally using emoticons in your posts.

You're very emotional. You're not the kind of person worth discussing these sort of matters with.

Also, this isn't just one scandal. The intelligence community has been hit hard by leaks and whistleblowers as of late. Haven't you been reading the news? The Obama Administration has made a plumber program that rivals Nixon's.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're literally using emoticons in your posts.

You're very emotional. You're not the kind of person worth discussing these sort of matters with.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, doggie.:umad:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is when you know government has become too big for it's own good. Outsourcing background checks and security clearances to contracting firms who just rubber stamp investigations. Not having basic security controls in place to prevent someone from copying classified data to a flash drive. It's funny the only high profile cases of leaks involve Americans. Nobody hears about all the foreign born federal employees who are selling classified information.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While all of ya'll are correct you have to keep in mind that Americans are indoctrinated since the point of childhood to believe that the US is a good kind "buddy" to it's "friends" in the international community. It's not surprising that the majority of people would react this way, because they have been told since childhood that the world works this way. It's not until you start to pay closer attention to geopolitics (which never happens for most Americans) that you see things differently, and even then, most look at it from a "US is right, they're wrong" perspective their entire lives.

Just look at the propaganda people got fed during the Cold War. A black and white mentality/us vs them scenario is normal to them. They think that is how the UN/our international relations work.

This is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever read on this site and that says a lot. :russ:

:childplease: Man these kids are so dumb though. shyt, play Age of Empires or Total War or some shyt and you could've taught all these liberal fakkits how the world works.