Students DESTROY NSA Recruiters Over Illegal Spying and Lies (Audio)

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
[ame=http://youtu.be/VUrIXFkwFmU]Students DESTROY NSA Recruiters Over Illegal Spying and Lies - YouTube[/ame]

I am glad these students are thinking critically and can see the entire house of cards for what it is. Those recruiters were on the defensive the entire time.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know, if they wanna go at the NSA for eavesdropping on citizens, i'm all for it. but spare me the tears on spying on poor old Germany, lol. they sound naive as fukk. i hate how soft/sheltered my generation is when it comes to how things like this work. lol @ thinking you have "friends" in a geopolitical sense. all you have is countries with well aligned interests/investment in the status quo

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know, if they wanna go at the NSA for eavesdropping on citizens, i'm all for it. but spare me the tears on spying on poor old Germany, lol. they sound naive as fukk. i hate how soft/sheltered my generation is when it comes to how things like this work. lol @ thinking you have "friends" in a geopolitical sense. all you have is countries with well aligned interests/investment in the status quo

:what: These students are fukking idiots. There are no "friends" in the global community. If I'm a government, I'd be out of my mind to not have constant surveillance on my populace and "friends". Obviously these naive cacs have a skewed idea of how the world works.

:heh: I feel like the students in this presser/meeting thing just figured out recently with the whole Snowden bullshyt that NSA was monitoring them like they likely hadn't been doing it decades before.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All countries spy on each other.

The United States was the one who got caught TWICE flying over Russia and CHina gathering data but the perception is "THEY are the bad guys" :comeon:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That first girl is gonna disappear.

Recruiters probably hit her with the :ufdup: at the end.

Either that or she's gonna get offered a job.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Students DESTROY NSA Recruiters Over Illegal Spying and Lies - YouTube

I am glad these students are thinking critically and can see the entire house of cards for what it is. Those recruiters were on the defensive the entire time.
All that student did was verify what we already know, the NSA will do whatever it wants to get the outcomes they're looking for.

If she *REALLY* wanted to make some change she should have smiled, made nice, and joined up. Then she could be a whistleblower all she wants.

Not spy material at all. Total emotional blowhard.

The intelligence community is fukking up. They're going to have a really tough time getting new recruits moving forward. Americas youth have been raised on transparency and information freedom.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All that student did was verify what we already know, the NSA will do whatever it wants to get the outcomes they're looking for.

If she *REALLY* wanted to make some change she should have smiled, made nice, and joined up. Then she could be a whistleblower all she wants.

Not spy material at all. Total emotional blowhard.

The intelligence community is fukking up. They're going to have a really tough time getting new recruits moving forward. Americas youth have been raised on transparency and information freedom.

EXACTLY!!

I cant stand those "we showed/told them" and we "stuck it to the man" type rebel wannabes that take no real impactful action. Mofos rebelling for Hi-fives on their neighborhoods and shyt. The all talk no action crew.
That first girl is gonna disappear.

Recruiters probably hit her with the :ufdup: at the end.

Either that or she's gonna get offered a job.
:childplease:

Even the CIA and th FBI knows that the people that are about actions are the ones who dont say much. They're not worried about her because she ran her mouth way too soon. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about. As they say "quiet waters run deep".