Student tests his mite... Teacher arrested

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
looked that character from zoolander ,, arrest the students for demonic ungodly savagery

tumblr_inline_o2cks4Of0O1tcrqyq_500.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No no no, my G it's because i was too goofy and easily distracted.
:whoa:

I was that kid who always got "easily distracted", trying to distract my classmates from something else lol
:mjcry:

I almost got held back in third grade too. I didn't pay attention at all the whole year. I didn't want that rep. After that I never slacked again. The teacher who wanted to hold me back was also ugly as shyt so you might be on to something.... I just couldn't concentrate in her class

:huhldup:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I almost got held back in third grade too. I didn't pay attention at all the whole year. I didn't want that rep. After that I never slacked again. The teacher who wanted to hold me back was also ugly as shyt so you might be on to something.... I just couldn't concentrate in her class

:huhldup:
Older and more mature, I understand why some kids get held back. But man, when I was younger I didn't realize how bad that rep was as a kid lol. I'm lucky I never failed a grade, and only 1 class (chemistry 12th grade due to skipping a lot and never doing hw)

They thought I couldn't read well until this cute Indian teacher in grade 3 put some effort and time into me
:blessed: