student loans. fml

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
its been 4 and a half years. looked at my current balance. its barely below where it started. fukk interest. i feel like this sh't is subprime lending :pacspit:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I'm still surprised that the interest rates got DOUBLED.
96% of college students borrow money.
HOW IN THE fukk DID THAT SLIP PAST EVERYONE?
:groovywut:

i'm graduating with like 16 grand of debt in the next 3 years :manny:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
I'm still surprised that the interest rates got DOUBLED.
96% of college students borrow money.
HOW IN THE fukk DID THAT SLIP PAST EVERYONE?
:groovywut:

i'm graduating with like 16 grand of debt in the next 3 years :manny:

how did it get past everyone? i don't know breh but i don't like this sh't one bit. :birdman:

as much money i have given this scam, they need a rewards program or something :sadbron:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u should be able to sue your highschool for wasting ur time with crappy subjects which will never ever help u in life. a course in finance and how to spend money would have prevented ur ass from thinking college loans was smart.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
everyone who is smart has realized that going to college has been a fukking scam for the past 10 to 15 years. if you look at college degrees from a supply and demand point of view there is way more of a supply then there is a demand basically devaluing the degree but the tuition costs have continued to rise. you got scammed.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
how did it get past everyone? i don't know breh but i don't like this sh't one bit. :birdman:

as much money i have given this scam, they need a rewards program or something :sadbron:

Have you found employment? I tried to minimize my debt by going to a small public college. Its not worth it going to a big school just to pay 16k a year to get the same exact degree,taking the same exact courses,by nearly same a$$hole professors who main mission is to flunk you. The fukk I look like paying 64,000 back to these cocksuckers? :scusthov: One dumb nig with the Hard r

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i regret getting student loans, shouldve just got a job and saved up

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
college? :wtf:

Get with the program I earn 100k on my IT cert.

brush.gif

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
college is essential

very rarely wil you succeed in life, real success in life without a degree,, yea there are shytty degrees but what REAL job will you get without a degree unless you are a successful entrepreneur,,,

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fuk everybody complaining for?
do you know that in the past they didnt even give out loans,, it was strictly if you could not pay for it you didnt go.. now they allow us to go, yea its $$$ and interest is a bytch but isnt its better than nothing

stfu,, pay it and move on

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
2 years knocked down at jc so no debt from that :ahh:

just signed up loans like 2 weeks ago and the rates doubled :beli: gonna try and pay off at least half while im still at school tho :ld:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm hoping NW hooks me up with some aid, otherwise i'm not gona be able to afford grad school :damn:

:pacspit: these fukkass rates man. :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the one problem these cocksuckers had to take care of, and they doubled the rates :belip:

if u revote anyone into office, your a clown

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Have you found employment? I tried to minimize my debt by going to a small public college. Its not worth it going to a big school just to pay 16k a year to get the same exact degree,taking the same exact courses,by nearly same a$$hole professors who main mission is to flunk you. The fukk I look like paying 64,000 back to these cocksuckers? :scusthov: One dumb nig with the Hard r

Idk how people can be sohh careless with finances. One of my friends took out a 35k loan just for one year at a no name college in NY. :wtf:

Not to mention, she plans to go graduate school for PT, which will be another 90k-100k in loans on top of 60K+ in undergrad...

:mindblown:

The worst part is she barely even passing most of her classes, with C's...

Oh yeah the student loans interest raise, passed the same day the rulings on gay marriage came out :whistle: