Student has legs, fingers amputated after eating leftover Chinese takeout

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Student had legs, fingers amputated after eating leftover Chinese

A 19-year-old college student had to have his legs and fingers amputated after eating leftover Chinese takeout in a “freak accident.”
The New England Journal of Medic
A 19-year-old college student developed sepsis and lost his legs and fingers after eating leftover Chinese takeout food in what a doctor described as a “perfect storm” of events.

Dr. Bernard Hsu, a licensed toxicologist, described how the young man became severely ill after eating tainted leftovers, including lo mein, chicken and rice.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Article so trash. No word on how old the food was. I done ate Chinese 2 days after placing in fridge and had concerns about it, but if I gotta question it a certain amount of times I stop eating ANY plate of food. Fresh or not.
But...Chinese food trash breh! :damn:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
But...Chinese food trash breh! :damn:
I get black pepper chicken and fried shrimp... Nothing covered in sauce anymore. The wings good too but even then can be too much with the batter. When you pay attention to ya body reactions you know what’s what and what’s for you.

also had being a chef, still am but just at home now, I can gauge what and what not to do pretty easily. Food is good the day you cook it and up to 2 1/2 days after. Some say 3 days but nah fam.

Same for bare/raw ingredients.