Strugglin' to think of a WORSE line from a movie than....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt here...

i mean...this trash line made me grow a little hatred towards Halle....to me it was the start of her trash movie catalogue....:scust:

The problem with that line is that it was supposed to be a joke, but they cut all of the build up to it.

In the original script Toad had a bunch of lines where he would drop all these little facts about frogs and toads throughout the movie. The line from Storm was supposed to be a snappy comeback/payoff.

Without the preceding lines from Toad the shyt just seems bizarre and out of place.

Bryan Singer went out of his way to undercut Storm in the X-Men movies.

Last edited:

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
"next friday" when craig (ice cube) said : "It's somethin' better than air." :dwillhuh:

I wuz like : :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps

@1:50.......... by far the corniest line I ever heard in my fukkin life. The movie was coo up until dat point.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Since we on fast n furious quotes:

"Its not how you stand by ya car, its how you race your car."-Ja Rule

:hhh::scust:

Oville

Pro
Daps

The "i'm gonna kick bison's ass so hard" at around the 2:00 minute mark is the first thing that comes up for me. Whole speech was absolute ass though and the shots of the people in the crowd looking "inspired" makes it even funnier.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

The "i'm gonna kick bison's ass so hard" at around the 2:00 minute mark is the first thing that comes up for me. Whole speech was absolute ass though and the shots of the people in the crowd looking "inspired" makes it even funnier.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i've always thought denzel's "alright, whatever. whatever-the-fukk-ever!" was fukking awful. and weird, too. it seemed so out of place.

lol@the room scenes. there's so much amazingly terrible dialogue in that shyt. that movie has endless quotables. :russ:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Damn someone already posted Forget about it cuh :russ:

Pretty much this whole movie is a bad line.

The GOAT bad movies, watch these all the time