strongest non- cosmic Marvel Universe characters vs strongest Star Wars characters who wins

Marvel characters vs Star Wars Characters

• Total voters

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:usure: the madder he gets the stronger he gets. If I'm not mistaken, he doesn't have a limit.

What's considered impressive Force abilities in Star Wars is run of the mill in Marvel and DC comics.

While Hulk might not have a limit, he's still has "human" properties, like needing to breathe and or needing his brain to function. Which is why heroes like Batman and Thanos have rendered him useless. Also, he has no telepathic defense, so its pretty much game over for him.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Hulk might not have a limit, he's still has "human" properties, like needing to breathe and or needing his brain to function. Which is why heroes like Batman and Thanos have rendered him useless. Also, he has no telepathic defense, so its pretty much game over for him.
4914579-xavier+can%27t+enter+hulk%27s+mind.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This hoemotional ass response.:russ:

Next time just say I hurt your feelings & you don't have an argument to save us both time.:umad:
What argument you made? You named a bunch of people with no context. You know what molecule man kills any one on your bytch ass list. You star wars fans give these space ninjas to much credit.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Indefinitely. People like Star Killer downed a whole damn ship off his force powers. Hulk is not stronger than a damn ship propulsion.

Xman, one of, if not the most powerful psychic on earth couldn't hold him. I don't think Jedi or sith would last long

sorry, breh. That's like asking how long could Graviton or Magneto hold the hulk.

So they'd struggle to hold him while he'd struggle to free himself. They sure as shyt arent strongarming his ass like he's nothing

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Xman, one of, if not the most powerful psychic on earth couldn't hold him. I don't think Jedi or sith would last long

So they'd struggle to hold him while he'd struggle to free himself. They sure as shyt arent strongarming his ass like he's nothing

jYLQDQO.jpg

I used Graviton and Magneto because The Force isn't telekinesis where a person uses their mind and willpower to hold stuff. It's manipulation of an external fundamental universal force (in the star wars universe)

Like gravity and magnetism.

If graviton or Magneto don't want you moving, you ain't. Unless you're Juggernaut.

If somebody like Exar Kun or Jacen Solo doesn't want you moving, you won't.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What argument you made? You named a bunch of people with no context. You know what molecule man kills any one on your bytch ass list. You star wars fans give these space ninjas to much credit.

"non-cosmic"

but I WILL give you the point that none of these folks are canon anymore.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
jYLQDQO.jpg

I used Graviton and Magneto because The Force isn't telekinesis where a person uses their mind and willpower to hold stuff. It's manipulation of an external fundamental universal force (in the star wars universe)

Like gravity and magnetism.

If graviton or Magneto don't want you moving, you ain't. Unless you're Juggernaut.

If somebody like Exar Kun or Jacen Solo doesn't want you moving, you won't.

when has magneto held the hulk in place?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
kMKTfam.jpg

for Team Star Wars you can include any character, canon or non canon from the films, books, comics, and games

I'm saying non-cosmic characters for Marvel because although there have been Sith with the power to consume entire planets in the books(Sith Vitiate), none of them is fukking with a Thanos or a Galactus.

I think Hulk is washing anybody in the Star Wars universe, including Vitiate :francis:

I see Darth Maul giving a lot of Marvel characters a run for their money, and beating all of the street level characters, but once he gets up to the Thor types it might get :huhldup:

what is Luke gonna do with Ironman brehs :yeshrug:

but then again I think Starkiller is beating all of the X-Men not named Professor X

Starkiller vs Deadpool tho :ooh:
Disney canon or legends?