Strongest link dropping whip emojis in crakkkas dms

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
no cape, but where is the proof of son receiving these types of messages? it's a six second video with a caption, music, and devoid of anything resembling an example of what he is taking issue with

i've never been on tik tok and i don't think i will anytime soon yes/larry holmes

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no cape, but where is the proof of son receiving these types of messages? it's a six second video with a caption, music, and devoid of anything resembling an example of what he is taking issue with

i've never been on tik tok and i don't think i will anytime soon yes/larry holmes

he’s white and he has hip hop playing on the background

He has absolutely had people reaching out to him :russ:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
if white incels want to lose their virginity, all they have to do is post a tik tok video of singing some Trey songz. watch how fast the swirlers dash into his dm. There's at least 50 bedwenches out there for every white incel.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Receipts?

uBM80OS.gif

Is this all it takes to run with a narrative now? A little twig telling a short story on tiktok? :dahell:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
its pretty funny off the irony of how these BW assume BM let the White bytches their with call them nikka and generalize that BM like race play

but instances like this and others i seen, BW like it way more. Of course i dont expect these broads to ever admit that tho:sas2:

concise

Veteran
Daps

And looking at the video and his mannerisms, are we sure it is even females sending those messages?