Supporter
Daps
"daddy how did you and mom meet"

Paul George:
LpTn.gif

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Usually I would be in here defending PG but, nikkas gotta be smarter.

Why are you, a famous rich black man, having unprotected sex with strippers?

One, AIDS is very real and the last time I checked, the NBA doesn't employ nikkas with life threatening diseases.

Two, a stripper my g? Really? Unprotected sex with a stripper?

Three, why not just get a vasectomy? You can have all the dangerous risky sex you want without the threat of being trapped with a baby.

Four, the stripper is most definitely scheming your azz but, even if she wasn't, why should she go get her vagina vacuumed out and scraped because you didn't want to wear a condom? Take responsibility. You got a daughter. Be a father. You should also give some thought to marrying the woman. With an ironclad prenup. It'll be alot cheaper.

Plan B exist. Pull out plus Plan B is effective. She clearly didn't want to take Plan B after encounter...which is rape, imo. Sex is not consent to having a baby.

Pull out method doesn't account for pre cum...girls in the game like her know plan B still needs to be taken. When condoms broke plan B was her backup,lol.

Condoms break as well....so that's not fool proof either. I had a few break. Plan B exist for a reason...unless it failed then PG was raped.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Abortion is a pill. You can discharge at home on the toilet.

I guess it's a reason you can't get it OTC....and I think it's because it would be put in food/drink and the liability of all that.