King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Most likely otherwise he would be with a sister right now @King Poetic

yup..

i don't if it's true, but the way his mom and sister is so much in his life and he literally said his mom was a strict person, i know she probably said i don't want no antonio cromartie's situation up in here

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
These hoes are out here trying to trap the most eligible that they can. Don't forget that, but if you can deal with it do you.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i see why some of these dumb athletes go after the kardashians of the world. at least they got their own money.

cuffing a broke bum ass stripper and she's always following you around like a stray dog with her hands out for some money? :scust:

couldn't be me :hubie:

but if they happy then whatever :hubie:

Daps
He already gone nikka
Yes he cant wait to play with lonzo lmao. Its gonna be so much fun losing with the lakers.

Nah be, yall delusional af. He recruited melo to okc, he aint gon bail after one year after helping melo come over, thats dirty.

Second, hes having his best season ever shooting from three and thats after okc's bad start.

Okc has torched the warriors twice houston and cleveland.

They are easily a contender, I wouldve put them as the main contender if they still had roberson.

He not gon leave that to watch children grow up as he struggles to get them to the 8th seed. Paul George is tired of losing nikka. He's about to win DPOY in okc as well.

If okc does well in the playoffs he aint leaving, anyone who says he's already gone before the playoffs is straight up a dumb nikka exposin themselves. If they go out first round then I cant front Id be thinking about it too. But they actually got a chance to do damage in the offs.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yes he cant wait to play with lonzo lmao. Its gonna be so much fun losing with the lakers.

Nah be, yall delusional af. He recruited melo to okc, he aint gon bail after one year after helping melo come over, thats dirty.

Second, hes having his best season ever shooting from three and thats after okc's bad start.

They are easily a contender, I wouldve put them as the main contender if they still had roberson.

He not gon leave that to watch children grow up as he struggles to get them to the 8th seed. Paul George is tired of losing nikka. He's about to win DPOY in okc as well.

If okc does well in the playoffs he aint leaving, anyone who says he's already gone before the playoffs is straight up a dumb nikka exposin themselves. If they go out first round then I cant front Id be thinking about it too. But they actually got a chance to do damage in the offs.

Nah breh. he might not go to the Lakers but he ain' coming back to okc. they gonna likely get bounced in the first or second round. and why would he wanna live in okc when there's so many more attractive alternatives lol

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

I do think PG should stay for a couple more seasons, BUT what you mean he recruited Melo?..he was traded

Daps
Nah breh. he might not go to the Lakers but he ain' coming back to okc. they gonna likely get bounced in the first or second round. and why would he wanna live in okc when there's so many more attractive alternatives lol
He literally just said last night he didnt wanna be a player that plays for a bunch of different teams
He's just ruining that statement by going to his third team

Daps
He literally just said last night he didnt wanna be a player that plays for a bunch of different teams
He's just ruining that statement by going to his third team

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cheaper to keep her. But at the same time you know they're going to get divorced eventually. Even still, the more years he stays, the fewer years of child support will remain
:yeshrug:

Short term W that will turn into a L eventually, all you can do is make the L a bit smaller than it would be.