in.gif
That was smooth! :whoo:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If black people stayed home they would be forced to try and win our votes with tangibles. That's how politics work. Democrats don't respect us because they know we vote for them no matter what.
The disrespectful shyt they do towards Black ppl is sad. When voting time comes, they show up and tell us how they love hip hop, do the latest corny dance at a rally, get a hip hop artist to endorse them, then make Black ppl the face of the transgender equality bullshyt, and goofies fall right in line with it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We put a Democrat in the white house and gave democrats the senate and have got nothing but an anti black stop Asian hate bill. No police reform, no reparations, no funding to inner city Schools and black neighborhoods. Nothing.

And you nikkas gone do the same shyt for midterms. Black people are fukking childlike when it comes to politics.
This is a childlike analysis.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If black people stayed home they would be forced to try and win our votes with tangibles. That's how politics work. Democrats don't respect us because they know we vote for them no matter what.
No they wouldn't. Black people are still less than 13% of the population. They'd much rather try to motivate cacs and Mexicans to get to the polls than us. People stayed home in 16. We got Trump.

If people don't want to vote, I wish they'd just say that like men instead of being on some fake woke bullshyt. If youre not interested in national politics, fine, but you have no excuse to not know who your mayor or governor are or to participate in local elections or spend time or money helping out people on the ground doing things like keeping food donations going or pooling money into rent banks.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious. Reparations aside, generally speaking what do Black voters want?

Actual consideration as human beings and true representation. We have a disparate and sordid experience in America, so our needs are different. Even with reparations many of us lack financial knowledge and are still fighting to position ourselves. All that therapy/mental health shyt they are talking now, but would even allow blacks to study as mental health professionals, yet alone be professionally recognized as one.

We will never assimilate by class and status so I think collectively withholding our vote sends a very strong message. Even if we all back our own candidate (that's ideal).

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sweeping criminal justice reform
Guaranteed educational representation (specifically curriculum)
Private sector investment into impoverished communities
Black business development

those are some off top :manny:

To keep it a buck, I don't think a lot of Black voters can answer the question as you just did which is part of the problem.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No they wouldn't. Black people are still less than 13% of the population. They'd much rather try to motivate cacs and Mexicans to get to the polls than us. People stayed home in 16. We got Trump.

If people don't want to vote, I wish they'd just say that like men instead of being on some fake woke bullshyt. If youre not interested in national politics, fine, but you have no excuse to not know who your mayor or governor are or to participate in local elections or spend time or money helping out people on the ground doing things like keeping food donations going or pooling money into rent banks.

The counterpoint to that argument is that black people showing up to the polls was the difference in Biden beating Trump, which highlights the importance still of the black vote. Biden wasn't winning without it and everyone knows it.