String Bell is Bucci

Prynce

Daps
That’s not a literal statement, you stupid fuk. I was in a bad mood, his comment was offensive, it was what it was. How dumb are you?? If I plan to handle some shyt, I’m def not making an announcement about it. If there’s a private issue to address then that’s how it’s done. Not my fault you don’t have the common sense to interpret the context, book smarts for you must be a whole other issue though.
:picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Kill yourself...
is that better??
:ld:
I never forget my origins- at the end of the day, my 9-5 doesn’t define me. It’s what I do, not who I am. I have feelings and opinions just like everybody else. That’s what you got twisted. Compared to what really takes place in corporate, and things that I’ve seen, spoke up against or made aware of, that’s nothing to say.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I will kill you
Don't fuk with me with that white shyt or come at me calling me white off of some obscure acronym that I didn't know about.. Like I said.
I thought house in Virginia meant Real Estate or the actual houses, living in Virginia as in
house in Virginia=having properties.

This, coming from the same person who was "asdvising" @xoxodede & @BlackPearl The Empress about online harassment.

:laff:

You really are a well of blind hypocrisy, Nicky.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
i find it hard to believe a dude is in law school is also a...i'm being generous...someone who has mental issues on YouTube
You a bunch of Indian dudes in a Hyderabad call center, take your ass on.
full

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
No way he’s in school

And you know this how? He has been consistent since 2017 and never deviated.

I think Barnett has a grudge against String and made this thread to spite him. The only thing about String is that he boasts too much about his #elitelawschool, other than that he ain't anywhere near the shytty poster that was Ibuccimane.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I mean, the dude does post a lot for someone who’s in law school. The people I know in law school I hardly hear from since most of their waking hours are around studying :yeshrug:
At least the dossier is that hes a bad law student.
What about the posters claiming law degrees but yet they bicker back and forth with trolls on forums instead of billing clients for their time. Lawyers don’t argue all day for free
:sas2:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
And you know this how? He has been consistent since 2017 and never deviated.

I think Barnett has a grudge against String and made this thread to spite him. The only thing about String is that he boasts too much about his #elitelawschool, other than that he ain't anywhere near the shytty poster that was Ibuccimane.

Whats bruh story? Is it more than him not having a job?
We aint really crossed paths for me to have an opinion of him