STRETCH,DUDES,S-T-R-E-T-C-H!

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I noticed I was really stiff and my agility was slipping when playing basketball.

2 weeks ago I decided to start stretching for 15 minutes in the morning. I work from home 3 times a week so I stretch before logging in.

Gotta say I love it. My mood just feels better and find myself more productive

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to do yoga every day before working out ee even on days I didn't. Helped a lot. Gotta get back to it.
How did you start yoga? Ive been thinking about it but need a stretch routine.

I need to get into a stretch routine to avoid that sciatia issue from coming back. :mjcry: dont have a choice

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I need to get into a stretch routine to avoid that sciatia issue from coming back. :mjcry: dont have a choice
Easiest way is to see if you’re gym has a class for it. Assuming you are a part of one.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I noticed I was really stiff and my agility was slipping when playing basketball.

2 weeks ago I decided to start stretching for 15 minutes in the morning. I work from home 3 times a week so I stretch before logging in.

Gotta say I love it. My mood just feels better and find myself more productive

Noticed you was really what? :dame:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

I got into it from a mutual friend hooking me up with a martial arts class that did yoga as well. Once I moved I literally googled "yoga near me" and picked out a studio. Or like the breh said try local gym or YMCA