Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Before you knew, via rap/movies, it wasn’t okay to snitch yo ass was a snitch as a kid, you was tellin mommy on your brother/sister/etc…you was saying John John is the one who took all them cookies out the jar and broke the lamp and said a bad word, not you, etc…

I say that to say, it’s natural…self preservation. To go against that is not natural…that’s the one and only reason I respect it, when your moral compass overpowers your natural instincts you are built different. Sometimes tho it’s just a pride/reputation thing tho, more so than just being virtuous…you don’t wanna ruin your street rep by ratting. That’s why you see so many dudes who were solid initially end up breaking and trying to cooperate years into their bid, because them walls eventually kill all that street glory/rep shyt after while and you just wanna cop some wings and shrimp fried rice from the Chinese spot and go to Orchard Beach and go outside for a walk and all that type shyt…regular free shyt

Bim ain’t the only one…just in that South Jamaica/North little bubble there are dudes even bigger than Bim who had rat allegations on them….I always believed all of it, 🤷🏽‍♂️. As far back as Pop…to Cat, Black, Green, the Fuertados, etc… Rap/Movies are not real life, they’re rose-colored lens, fantasy versions of it. In reality these nigs you been tricked into idolizing be secret rats…some of them bisexual, sleeping with 16 year old girls, beating the brakes off their wife, rejecting/abandoning their kids, etc… Horrible men
Don’t be a snitch start way before rap music and movies. Moms is telling you to quit tellin all the damn time. Kids 5 years old callin another kid a snitch for telling he had an extra juice.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
From what I know, Waka and Deb don’t really f*ck with Bim like that anymore. I'd be mad surprised if they weighed in.
He mentioned Deb in the interview. He said she advised him to not to entertain the rumors but he said he wanted to still clear his name.