Streets of Rage Remake

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Game is fun as hell. Wish they would have put online multiplayer but whatever. It's truly the complete SoR experience with the different versions of characters.

I've always hated SoR3 Skate compared to SoR 2 skate, but they fukked him up a little bit by adding a slight delay before you use his cannonball attack.
I think that it was in the pipeline till SEGA shut them down :wow:

This is the best Streets of Rage game tho :wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
If anyone claims they're a fan of SoR then they should at least give this game a try off GP. Feels like SoR 3 (Hated SoR 3) but regardless it's one of the best remake games I've played.
you know you can go into the options and change things to sor2 style? Like how in sor2 you can only go through your basic attack combo when you are hitting someone/thing while in sor3 you can go through your basic attack combo regardless of whether or not you are hitting someone/thing.

Streets of Rage Remake v5.0 Manual

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
you know you can go into the options and change things to sor2 style? Like how in sor2 you can only go through your basic attack combo when you are hitting someone/thing while in sor3 you can go through your basic attack combo regardless of whether or not you are hitting someone/thing.

Streets of Rage Remake v5.0 Manual

Yeah I did that already but just movement wise and art style it felt like SoR 3, I can't complain about SoR 3 movement since it was so much better than 2 but I think it's just because I've been playing SoR 2 so much over the years I probably brainwashed myself.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
they can't even use the right instrumentation. The game is probably tight, but those type of inaccuracies in a Period piece take me out of the experience.

nikka are you gay? Its streets of rage. It was Sega's Double Dragon
It was fun as fukk. You talking about you needing the music to get in the mood :wtf:
You beating off?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think he made those concessions with the music to keep Sega off his azz. Instead of hating Sega should have payed and released as DLC.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
nikka are you gay? Its streets of rage. It was Sega's Double Dragon
It was fun as fukk. You talking about you needing the music to get in the mood :wtf:
You beating off?

New Jack Swing was a the shyt back then. Bobby Brown etc..

and This shyt sounds straight out the Early 90's.

I makes me remember a more happy time. Music affects me a lot sue me.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I feel you. I just feel it would it be better if they use 90's instrumentation.
Like this. I mean all the instruments are available online.

Fukk it, I am going to remake the OST using authentic 90's instruments.

Last edited: