Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can’t beat the last stage on hardest. I hope there’s DLC coming.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Either they did a huge upgrade to Axel or I now got the hang of using him.

Him and Cherry are my top picks followed by Adam.

Yea they buffed Axel, his moves do a lot more damage and he's a killer in the wall juggle game. He's really good at boss killing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm currently playing and it's cool. Again if you like this then you'll really dig battletoads. Battletoads is the better game imo. More polish, the cut scenes are full fledged cartoons and they're hilarious. This games cutscenes are pointless and are no different than the originals.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hoping Nintendo does an eshop sale for Black Friday and this goes on sale, so I can scoop it up.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm currently playing and it's cool. Again if you like this then you'll really dig battletoads. Battletoads is the better game imo. More polish, the cut scenes are full fledged cartoons and they're hilarious. This games cutscenes are pointless and are no different than the originals.
They have an updated version out?

They need to revamp double dragon vs battletoads and captain commando.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Yea Battletoads has been the suprise game of the year for me. But I think Steets of Rage 4 is close.