Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I wanna cop but im reserving judgement, but seeing yuzo acknowledge it gives me hope. The art design could be a little more grimier instead of this glossy flash game look, but fukk it, long as the core elements of SOR are there its insta cop.

I dun had too many memories with this game, played it with my dad, my brothers and my homies growing up.

remember accidentally hitting your friend in co-op and it turning into a grudge match cause a nikka wanna getg his lick back and got too extra. Or a nikka gettin the big chicken you desperately needed with 15% lifebar on the last continue:demonic:, Real fights would almost break out lol. No matter what though, stage 6,7,8 shyt gets so real difficulty wise we would be quiet as hell just trying to make it to the next stage all tense and shyt.

shivaspecial.gif
Shiva though.....:picard::pacspit::whoa:

Stage 8 was a MF back then, Wasnt no auto-save and memory cards to rely on. Had to beat the game in a single playthrough and rarely did we have more than 1 continue left. The sheer number of enemies stage 8 through at you, Nothing but heavy hitters. I could barely make out what was happening on screen when I played the game on Mania.

Max betta be playable, I use to wreck MFers with Max and that tornado move, That drop kick was lovely too, Skate use to go wreck it ralph on the back of nikkas head, 1st time seeing that move, me and my brothas were:russ::ooh:

pop

Banned
Daps
Looks like triznash

Yeah I hate the graphics it looks like that Double Dragon game for PS3. The characters are too big. I love how lean and dirty everyone looked in the second game. Music is trash to. It's shame because gaming has evolved and you could really make a gritty and dope beat em up, with a dope soundtrack.