Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
What’s coming out first Final Fantasy Remake or Streets of Rage of 4?

They announced this game way too early.... with that said I’m about to play Streets of Rage 2 on hardest, the baseball stadium level is ridiculous on Hardest.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks like it will get boring quickly with next to 0 replay value

If u got that Capcom beat em up bundle u already played this game

there actually is a really dope beat em up but it’s on ps Now. If they made this like that then it might be fire. Actually the genre as a whole would be dope again if they added more Strategy instead of just mashing square

while not a beat em up indivisible added strategy to the action platform genre. Did you check that game out?

these final fight beat em ups need parry setups in them....

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This game is looking to cash in on nostalgia and that’s it. Nothing looks original in this game, no co op moves special mechanic or anything.

Super Moves = Final Fight 3
4 player Co-Op = Castle Crashers
Art Style = Tumblr

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
while not a beat em up indivisible added strategy to the action platform genre. Did you check that game out?

these final fight beat em ups need parry setups in them....

nah haven’t heard of it till now

I just checked it out a lil on YouTube, ima look more into it

you ever heard of Final Exam? It’s the game I was referring to on PS Now. I personally didn’t hear of it at all just randomly stumbled across it. By far the best beat em up I ever played. U can level up your character. Each character has a melee weapon, a firearm and an explosive. U get a 9 mm, spiked bat and grenades to start. There are 7 other melee weapons, 7 other firearms and 2 other explosives that you have to unlock by finding them in the levels. It’s combos and each sequence of buttons pulls off a different move. I’d link u but dunno how with this new phone. But yea it had all the stuff we Love about SOR combined with the stuff we Love about modern games as well.

Oh and did I mention it’s 4 player online co op? :wow:

And y’all don’t have to all stay in the same screen, everyone is free to roam the entire level at all times and the levels be huge as fukk. There’s a signal tho that lets u know where the other players are at all times.

if they went more this route I honestly think the beat em up genre can make a decent comeback :wow:

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This game is looking to cash in on nostalgia and that’s it. Nothing looks original in this game, no co op moves special mechanic or anything.

Super Moves = Final Fight 3
4 player Co-Op = Castle Crashers
Art Style = Tumblr

I actually agree with this assesment. I feel the innovation is somewhat lacking after watching the 4player coop vid. The new breh Floyd looks extra stiff, I was hoping they gave him an aerial slam and make him more dynamic like Max. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and the folk on the sticks could only show off so much :patrice:

With old school games like "Ninja Baseball Bat-Men" having deep combat systems there's no reason why this game shouldnt have a deep movelists for each character also. But let me hold off judgment til I see/read more or get my hands on it. They could be holding back alot.

Either way day one purchase regardless :ehh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y'all judging a lot from very little footage of what is likely total scrubs playing.

I think the 4 player stuff is really just a fun side thing. The game really meant to be played solo or 2 player.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I actually agree with this assesment. I feel the innovation is somewhat lacking after watching the 4player coop vid. The new breh Floyd looks extra stiff, I was hoping they gave him an aerial slam and make him more dynamic like Max. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and the folk on the sticks could only show off so much :patrice:

With old school games like "Ninja Baseball Bat-Men" having deep combat systems there's no reason why this game shouldnt have a deep movelists for each character also. But let me hold off judgment til I see/read more or get my hands on it. They could be holding back alot.

Either way day one purchase regardless :ehh:

Hope I’m wrong but this ain’t a day one for me. I learned my lesson with :pacspit:Gears 5:pacspit:

viewtiful joe and Scott pilgrim set the bar too high for me, when it comes to beat em up innovation.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Y'all judging a lot from very little footage of what is likely total scrubs playing.

I think the 4 player stuff is really just a fun side thing. The game really meant to be played solo or 2 player.

Breh the game comes out this year and more than likely in the summertime. The game is done if they wanted show off any game changing mechanics they would’ve already.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Skate or Shiva ends up being DLC at this point.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
nah haven’t heard of it till now

I just checked it out a lil on YouTube, ima look more into it

you ever heard of Final Exam? It’s the game I was referring to on PS Now. I personally didn’t hear of it at all just randomly stumbled across it. By far the best beat em up I ever played. U can level up your character. Each character has a melee weapon, a firearm and an explosive. U get a 9 mm, spiked bat and grenades to start. There are 7 other melee weapons, 7 other firearms and 2 other explosives that you have to unlock by finding them in the levels. It’s combos and each sequence of buttons pulls off a different move. I’d link u but dunno how with this new phone. But yea it had all the stuff we Love about SOR combined with the stuff we Love about modern games as well.

Oh and did I mention it’s 4 player online co op? :wow:

And y’all don’t have to all stay in the same screen, everyone is free to roam the entire level at all times and the levels be huge as fukk. There’s a signal tho that lets u know where the other players are at all times.

if they went more this route I honestly think the beat em up genre can make a decent comeback :wow:

Is this on Psn now ?