Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as long as this is 4 players co-op and they add skate and max i'll give it a whirl

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:snoop: Watch the latest vid you goofy... Adam is back and his daughter, Cherry is a playable character also.

:dahell:

why I gotta be goofy?

am I supposed to search thru 19 pages??

knock that chit off. I could say a lot more but thanks for the info.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:dahell:

why I gotta be goofy?

am I supposed to search thru 19 pages??

knock that chit off. I could say a lot more but thanks for the info.

Oh wow this breh is big mad :pachaha:
I didnt mean to offend :hubie:

Its just that if you would of simply scrolled up AND read the previous posts before yours, your assumption/question would of been answered instead of you running in here spewing that TLR race bullshyt without researching first like a DAMN GOOFY! :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Something about the art style irks me. It looks like american kids who scribble anime inspired shyt on their notepads in 5th period.
Rage 2 is probably my top 5 fav game

But I played that TakeOver game and it's pretty much the artstyle I feel Rage 4 should have went with

Either that or Street Fighter 3s artstyle. The current designs look too much like a flash game from newgrounds dot com in the early 2000s

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Oh wow this breh is big mad
I didnt mean to offend

Its just that if you would of simply scrolled up AND read the previous posts before yours, your assumption/question would of been answered instead of you running in here spewing that TLR race bullshyt without researching first like a DAMN GOOFY!

you mean my post from page EIGHTEEN??

how about I went thru some of the thread, didn't see chit and simply asked the question??
I guess you got offended when I posted the :mjpls: as a joke. you must be one of those dudes who get labeled as a cooon on the regular, or youre white or something. I get it.

L7s gotta vent, I see.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
you mean my post from page EIGHTEEN??

how about I went thru some of the thread, didn't see chit and simply asked the question??
I guess you got offended when I posted the :mjpls: as a joke. you must be one of those dudes who get labeled as a cooon on the regular, or youre white or something. I get it.

L7s gotta vent, I see.

All that conjecture is irrelevant and unnecessary :mjlol:
If you aint got your forum settings to 50 posts per page then you lost :heh: