Street racers kill 4/5 family members in a crash. 1 child is sole survivor

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Drunk drivers and street racers are 1 rung below pedos/rapists on the degenerate ladder

Both those drivers deserve life in gen pop, constant torture

Run over their limbs repeatedly with a Dodge Charger

Rip to the innocent
I understand your ire, but let's not get carried away. Some of us like to run on abandoned roads :whoa: Surely nothing is worse than a P*do

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Yall cats in those Chargers gotta chill…

Like For real.

Stop showing off that u got a car. We get it.

Now u gonna be locked up for years and your Charger will probably be at a Auction where someone will come up

:myman::myman:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
They need to get rid of those stupid ass cars and give this conquistador the death penalty.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
@shutterguy St.Clair, Superior, and Harvard Ave turn into drag strips every weekend, can't even accelerate on the bike when the light changes, straight Russian Roulette :picard:

No doubt, gotta keep ya head on a swivel on the bike through EC at all times. On top of that you never know when the dirt bike/atv wheelie gang gone come through running through intersections. They ran through Wade Oval awhile back on any grass, sidewalk, and street surface that was available.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
SMH. Most likely an Edgar.
Knew it.

@BrothaZay i told you these Edgars are the worst drivers in Dallas now.

street-racing-suspects.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And another one this morning. 5 killed, 2 children.

A teen was arrested on intoxication manslaughter charges after allegedly killing five people in a crash that closed down portions of Interstate 35W in Fort Worth early Monday, officials said.

The suspect, 19-year-old Eduardo Gonzalez, was arrested and charged with five counts of intoxication manslaughter with a vehicle and driving while intoxicated, according to a police news release.

The crash happened around 12:30 a.m. Monday on I-35W near Seminary Drive.

Police said Gonzalez was driving a Chevrolet Camaro "at a high rate of speed" when it rear-ended a sedan with multiple people inside, causing the sedan to catch fire.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never understand why people feel the need to drive like this on public roads