Street Fighter V Spring Update -schools in session-

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How much hundreds of dollars do I have to pay to get all this shyt though? :patrice:

Not alot. If u ever bought sfv at anytime u can just get the upgrade kit for 14.99.
If this is your first time buying it get the championship edition for 24.99

SF5 would have been bigger if it was also released on the Xbox. Hopefully 6 is released on both consoles. I barely heard about 5 after it dropped

Man stop it. Sony is literally the SOLE reason sfv was even made and the game is very successful at this point of it's life

I wonder if they’re just gonna update this for PS5 or start working on the next one? It seems like a lot of people are still playing 5
SF6 has been in development for over a year at this point.

This is facts

When was the last time a mainstream fighter was just on playstation? Fighters are still niche

Why are you acting like this game isn't on PC with crossplay and a VERY ACTIVE playerbase?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is facts

When was the last time a mainstream fighter was just on playstation? Fighters are still niche

The King of Fighters XIV
Guilty Gear Xrd
Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
Granblue Fantasy Versus

Under Night In-Birth is as well, tho probably not as known as the others.

So that's six fighters this past gen that didn't hit Xbox systems.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not alot. If u ever bought sfv at anytime u can just get the upgrade kit for 14.99.
If this is your first time buying it get the championship edition for 24.99

Man stop it. Sony is literally the SOLE reason sfv was even made and the game is very successful at this point of it's life

SF6 has been in development for over a year at this point.

Why are you acting like this game isn't on PC with crossplay and a VERY ACTIVE playerbase?
I'm not acting like anything, I probably play fighters more than most of you game as a whole.

I'm just saying if it was on Xbox it would have helped.

I understand it's literally impossible for that to happen .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not acting like anything, I probably play fighters more than most of you game as a whole.

I don’t even disagree with this statement. The truth is the game wouldn’t have been made without sony funding it though so it is what it is

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s really amazing how last gen Sony basically stole the fighting and FPS genre from Microsoft. You would get looks of disgust if you said you played SFIV or Black ops on PS3. I remember the absolute uproar when V was going to be PlayStation exclusive not because of the BS cutting off of an entire major platform but that people hated Sony online service. Now nobody even mentions that

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You don't and you certainly aren't playing more of them on the xbox, fool.

And not really, especially not last gen. Xbots don't even play fighters that tough. It being on PC as well was help enough, just that capcom shyt the bed with its release initially. It'd been fine enough alone as how it was released otherwise.