Streaming brehs, don't sleep on Tubi (free)

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Pluto,Tubi are cool as fukk and free, the only downside with them shyts, they inject a shyt load of commercials in their content :francis: I have them on my ROKU,, I hate commercials more and more now, so I can't really fukk with them shyts.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Pluto,Tubi are cool as fukk and free, the only downside with them shyts, they inject a shyt load of commercials in their content :francis: I have them on my ROKU,, I hate commercials more and more now, so I can't really fukk with them shyts.

I haven’t seen any commercials on Tubi

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Roku too, I just watch movies though maybe that’s what it is

I tried to watch Rango (2011 film) and these ads popped up before the movie even started :scusthov: U most not be in the US..lol ....... thanks anyway tho

test3333.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
been messing with tubi for months.
They get all the movies and shows that nobody has the broadcast rights to. Movies that are just kinda floating in space(Same with the IMDB Freedive app) Got some good stuff on there especially in the cartoon section.
Got GI Joe and a buncha other 80s and 90s stuff.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
thousands man...most of it's quality indie flix and hollywood blockbusters that flopped or are outdated

def worth checking out, and it's free (for now) - if you're not feeling it, just delete :manny:

Blood Father is streaming on there, I own this on blu-ray and it's a legit action flick

Blood_Father.png

they're taking shots at neflix with this section

Tubi is the largest free movie and TV streaming service in the US. We are not available in Europe due to changes in EU laws.
That section is dope. It has a bunch of 2010s films that I've seen or that peaked my interest & I've just never gotten around to watching them.

I should go ahead download the app to my Nvidia Shield TV, just so I won't have to download the films from a torrent in the future.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Was fukking with this last year but I kept getting audio sync issues on the app. I'll probably try it again.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Nearly made a thread on this myself, glad I checked. Between Tubi, Crackle and a few others, it's almost insane that brehs are still paying for Netflix and Hulu. Other than original content, you can still find plenty of good shyt completely for the free.

If it's a movie I REALLY wanna watch I just go to youtube and rent it, or... :sas2:

Last edited: