Streamer iShowSpeed named his dog the n word

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Where’s his family from?
full

Cincinnati. Quite a kerfuffle for a certain weirdo ideology.....

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't know why his dad aint schooling the him, not the first time I've seen him c0oning
all his followers are little lilly white kids, so he has to put on a show for them

his dad appears on his streams sometimes, so I don''t know why he aint had that conversation with him

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Who finds this shyt funny. I won't lie, there was a time where I was binging dude's videos but now it's just naw. At least the Jackass dudes were white so it made since plus they were 100000% funnier, black people doing this shyt just seems to me :camby:
:francis:I notice black people hopping on this wave. During the vine era with bruhs like King Bach and rappers like Tyler the Creator. That whole Odd Future movement had some black fans calling themselves n@@gers, and wearing Jim Crow merch.
images

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Children. It's children who are easily amused feeding this guy views.

Parents need to really monitor what their kids are watching. We will probably get to a point where smartphones and tablets can only be sold to people over the age of 18.
These children got to be basic and beyond dumb cause his content not even that entertaining, like most of these streamers don't do anything remotely special they just play games and scream all the fukking time, but maybe I'm biased, but I was born in 95, if I was a "fan" of anyone they had to have some fukking talent and do some shyt that made me say "wow that's amazing" not just "lol this guy is insane"